Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luminous Steed

Hi guys,

Any idea how to get luminous steed, i only know you need celestial hunter and iron cockstrice. but where can i get the soul.

Thanks in advance

Its not been released yet. Prolly next month.

Also you need the smouldering steed for it first.

Comment

thanks i have all the requirement.

Comment

Smouldering was for 30000 diamonds in mount exclusive, and it was also for 1st prize single server tycoon a few tycoons ago.

I got smouldering from that tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          great... *applauce* and now explain why you said that?
          ummm... maybe because he said "but where can i get the soul.", so the answer is mount exclusive/tycoon?

Comment

Originally posted by R294729025 View Post
            ummm... maybe because he said "but where can i get the soul.", so the answer is mount exclusive/tycoon?
            The soul will appear for the first time, so be sure it won't be for any low/med cashers to get it ( I mean in a few words : It will be 90% money only, that's how it was always with the new mounts/angels. )
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              The soul will appear for the first time, so be sure it won't be for any low/med cashers to get it ( I mean in a few words : It will be 90% money only, that's how it was always with the new mounts/angels. )
              yes iknow. but it was lucky enough to be free in single server tycoon a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by R294729025 View Post
                yes iknow. but it was lucky enough to be free in single server tycoon a while ago
                OP asked for luminous

Comment

Luminous Steed is ( and will be ) just in my opinion, one of the best and well sold evolve mount.
                  Put it in a pack like..let's say :
                  Smoldering Steed + Luminous = 10k dia's
                  I bet 95% will get it, even if they'll say " too much for a mount ", well, that mount is 10x better than any hero that was released/will be released.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

smoldering has been also for halloween and thanksgiving event prizes, multiple of ways to get are 100% free. I know someone who's never paid a single penny in game getting smoldering this event so don't have to pay for it if you were smart and saved resources for events that give good prizes.

As for Luminous, considering its likely the best mount possible I'd imagine it would be released next cross server tycoon as 1st place prize so there is 1 of 4 people that will end up getting it and no one else, similar to Raphael.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                      smoldering has been also for halloween and thanksgiving event prizes, multiple of ways to get are 100% free. I know someone who's never paid a single penny in game getting smoldering this event so don't have to pay for it if you were smart and saved resources for events that give good prizes.

As for Luminous, considering its likely the best mount possible I'd imagine it would be released next cross server tycoon as 1st place prize so there is 1 of 4 people that will end up getting it and no one else, similar to Raphael.
                      Raphael is for #1 only, and in my opinion? I'd do the same for Luminous.
                      Top 1-4 doesn't deserve it, that's why it's cross, cash and win, or waste your money trying.

Comment

smoldering is now on 80/100 in thanksgiving event and if ime correct it whas 300/300 in halloween so its kinda cheap now , if you have any way to make 80 gold coins i would grab him now.
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          Luminous Steed is ( and will be ) just in my opinion, one of the best and well sold evolve mount.
                          Put it in a pack like..let's say :
                          Smoldering Steed + Luminous = 10k dia's
                          I bet 95% will get it, even if they'll say " too much for a mount ", well, that mount is 10x better than any hero that was released/will be released.
                          Better to make both expensive seperately. This was less ppls can get it and more exclusive

Comment

don't luminous req. iron bird as well as celestial hunter and req. u unlocked both b4 using on steed which is super had as both r super hard to get in 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                              don't luminous req. iron bird as well as celestial hunter and req. u unlocked both b4 using on steed which is super had as both r super hard to get in 1st place
                              celestial been given many times in exchange events angel-> celestial , iron few times , but they arent as hard as they used to be

Comment

Working...
                              X