Attacker and Defender Winning System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacker and Defender Winning System

Dear GM, I wish to voice out my comments of the current battle system. For all battles, the one that appears at the left side is the attacker while the right side will be the defender. If it is a times-up match, the attacker will lose the battle. This system is right that if you attack someone like during CS or in CoM, if you attack someone and cannot win him within the stipulated timing, you will lose the battle which is fair.

But for Team Tournament and Domination, i think it is not fair to use this kind of battle deciding system to decide who will win the battle as it depends on luck on where is your position. So if this battle system continues, it will depends on luck on who wins the game rather than actual strength of the players. It will be fairer to decide who win based on the total damage dealed rather than luck.

I am not sure of who TA decides on who wins as we do not know who which team appears on the left or appears on the right.

Hope GM can consider this.

I believe TA gives both teams a loss honestly since both are in essence attackers so both get to lose lol.

I like the idea of having the winner decided based on who lost the biggest % of their total hp. Whoever loses biggest % loses, smallest % wins.

Comment

there's too much respawning, hp regeneration, and pisces respawns, for that to be done fairly.

Comment

I'm pretty sure TA determines it by who did the most damage. Had a few timeout battles in TA (what's a hit gem...) and that's what I've noticed. I think it's the same for Domination as well, not sure about the others; I know in CS it's definitely attacker loses in a time-out match.

Comment

I do not think Domination is based on who did the most damage. Its the same as the rest at attacker lost if it is time-out match.

Comment

Originally posted by bevenoon View Post
            I do not think Domination is based on who did the most damage. Its the same as the rest at attacker lost if it is time-out match.
            Ah, we haven't had a time-out match in my server's Domination in forever. Found out about that today - yeah, right-hand side wins in time-outs in Domination. Kind of silly - thought they'd changed more stuff to be most damage = winner.

Comment

Working...
            X