Heroes's element upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes's element upgrade

Hi guys, does anyone of you have any system how to get higher element upgrade for your hero? I used about 1k element crystal and not even 1 element went up. Thanks for advice.

its all luck,and use always the 50 element use option ,there is a tip i can give you: upgrade only when you have 2+ or if you have 1 element higher than another and its + and - upgrade it ... eventually all this comes to luck

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Fantastika666 View Post
      its all luck,and use always the 50 element use option ,there is a tip i can give you: upgrade only when you have 2+ or if you have 1 element higher than another and its + and - upgrade it ... eventually all this comes to luck
      it is hard to upgrade 1 + ! 1 upgrade will lost
      ( the victorana angelprincess)
      the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

after lvl 10 Elements, even with it will take you up to 2000 Element crystal to upgrade it once if u are unlucky

Comment

actually there's a technique., its what you call probability.

You only need to focus one element to upgrade until it gets to level 20. What you do is, everytime your focused element gets +, go for it even if the other two gets -. This way is much better than using luck. You spend many elements though in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by butong101 View Post
            actually there's a technique., its what you call probability.

You only need to focus one element to upgrade until it gets to level 20. What you do is, everytime your focused element gets +, go for it even if the other two gets -. This way is much better than using luck. You spend many elements though in the process.
            I wonder if that can work... i still believe that when i see even one plus i should save it. Do you have any character on 3x20?

Comment

Maybe this can help you? What you need is to choose element you want to upgrade lvl20 max stars) always SAVE NEW whenever there's a + star in your chosen element even it has - stars to other element. once it reaches lvl20 max stars no more -stars 2 element will be left. do the same thin on the 2nd element ^^. in my case i always use normal 10 element. or alternate of normal and advanced.

Click image for larger version

Name:	forum1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	1704085
              Attached Files
              Last edited by mugimugikun; 11-29-2014, 09:41 AM.
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                Maybe this can help you? What you need is to choose element you want to upgrade lvl20 max stars) always SAVE NEW whenever there's a + star in your chosen element even it has - stars to other element. once it reaches lvl20 max stars no more -stars 2 element will be left. do the same thin on the 2nd element ^^. in my case i always use normal 10 element. or alternate of normal and advanced.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116465[/ATTACH]
                Oh is that so? Thanks for advice

Comment

so if u reach 20 in 1 element u wont get - in that anymore ??
                  Server [8] - Captive Amora
                  IGN: Kiralyl
                  Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

it works. just look at the explanation of mugimuikun, that's what i am talking about. He explained it very well. Im sorry if i was not able to explain it. Yeah i forgot to mention to use normal mode. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
                      so if u reach 20 in 1 element u wont get - in that anymore ??
                      that right , maxed elements cant lose their stars

Comment

Working...
                      X