Party setup help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party setup help needed

I've been saving sooooo soooo long for Hecate and now that i am so close to getting her, i kinda changed my mind. I now consider Lunar priestess as a better replacement for my Djinni. The thing is, the 6th slot totally messed with me and now I have no idea how to setup my party, and more importantly, which other 2 char to get. I have enough ruby herosouls for Lunar and another char (considering Nereida). Please help me out. My char is a mage and at this point I have Godless Wolf, King of Bones, Djinni, Demon Huntress and Blood Baroness as backup (since she was the only hero i hadn't fired). This setup is awful and i really need smarter people than me to help me out...

I was going to get Hecate but decided to go with LE instead ,if you go with LE ,get Nereida to build IRBv2 ,which will help buff/rage your team quicker .
    I'd consider replacing djinni with Celestial maiden ,if you really need a healer.
    Build your Godless up as he seems to be your main attacker at the moment . I would also get rid of KoB and replace him with Valkyrie.
    As for back up i would use Demon huntress for now .

Comment

What do u think about LE instead of Djinni, Nereida instead of BloodB but move Demon Huntress as backup, my godless is quite good. I'll have to keep KoB for now since I can't change them all at once and most of my heroes are awful but change maybe Demon Huntress in a week or two for something better.. or should I rather keep her and change KoB for Valkyrie since I won't be getting any new hunter anytime soon from HoC (been saving up so long for Hecate/LE, i just don't have the money nor patience for another HoC hero)... oh what a challenge this is for me

Comment

Well LE isn't a healer ,and as i said you'd do well with LE + Ner .
        Look in HoC and see if u have enough cards to start getting the Val shards ,it's a lot easier to get her now. i dont
        think there's enough days left to get them all as you can only swop 3x daily.
        So yes replace blood with Ner as blood is your lowest hero.
        But work towards replacing kob with something better .~Val
        Are you playing as a Mystic or sorcerer? and are you a front or back row player ,also which Angel,aegis do you have?
        I think you'll do just fine if you get CM when u can for heals,as she heals more of your party.
        Also if you are going for the 60k i would wait till last day of event to try and get ranked for that extra joker in over all ranks.
        If i'm not online ,you can always inbox me

Comment

just dont get a healer , char/heroes do too much dmg , hecate fall behind too easy , and if 6th slot/backup mess you so much , dont use it now , tbh unless u are a heavy casher u can just fill it with a random fodder ( no good idea if fighting ES )

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            getting hecate / lunar priestess will be both FAIL you will regret.
            Light Envoy is musthave I would say. +21 Light envoy. And +18 nereida.
            WE have nice times in game now, we are getting enough blessed stones from all possible events, in those count thanksgiving (600 a day using silver coins and bit more for demeter level), tarot (30 a day), dark abyss (~210 a day for me).
            So heroes can be upgraded pretty much easy till needed upgrade level. At least it's pretty much easyer to do now as before Dark abyss release.
            I ignored backup update, still using only 3 heroes + main and I'm pretty happy with this. 3 heroes are already too much to do, so better focusing on 3 heroes + main than on 5 heroes + main IMHO.
            Focusing on 3 heroes instead of 5 will do more than focusing on 5. IMHO better have 3 strong heroes than 5 weak.
            Lol, guys, don't push the girl toward IRB, she might want something else to build. I always think it's best to offer the options and leave choice to the player.

First - if you want to get Hecate you can build a Healing built. BUT that means empowering her and main to a total monsters. In this case you better forget all other heroes - you just use main to hit and Hecate to heal him and nothing else (okay, eventually you can add Claw to the mix but only after both main and Hecate are over 500k br). You might also keep Djinni in party while you are building them. I personally think Djinni is a better healer than Celestial Maiden, as she heals whole party and CM heals only front row, which against Claw or any other hero and class that hits back row is a HUGE flaw. No idea what class you are but build your dodge and you might become a total smasher of IRBs, especially if you are mystic and hit both front and back rows.

Second - IRBv2. This is what the players before me suggest. Get LE and Nereida. Blood Baroness is very weak but she drains rage when she uses skill, so she might do you better good than Demon in that case(especially against WB), personal opinion. Still she is too weak, so best replace her and Demon with LE and Nereida, make KoB back up. Use main as tank and Djinni. Some IRBs go without a healer, but personally I think it's better to have one, except if you have some monster agi and always hit first or Nereida usually dies on 2d turn.. In this case you have to empower main and Claw and upgrade LE to +21 and Nereida to +18, before you reach these lvl I suggest you use dragon totem in front of main and Nereida. After the upgrades are reached you can switch to fire totem or whatever you choose. Main and Claw have to hit in this case and LE and Nereida have to have a strong defense to live as long as possible. Replacing KoB with Valk will be a good call or you might consider the Astral hunter in case you actually lose one of the ragers to save the IR.

There other possible builds out there that you can make, but these 2 are my personal best. Best advice I can give - think strategy. What do you want your team to do and check which heroes will give you that effect. For example both Blood Baroness and Panda Nicky drain rage and combining them with Nereida(or event better LE and best both) in one party might actually make a good built but I have never tried it, so not really sure how that will work out.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Healers a IRB smasher ? claws can do x2-x3 dmg than a healer can heal

Comment

Yep, healers are useful against IRB http://ua9-loa.r2games.com/share.php...9547aa1f886d46
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  Lol, guys, don't push the girl toward IRB, she might want something else to build. I always think it's best to offer the options and leave choice to the player.

First - if you want to get Hecate you can build a Healing built. BUT that means empowering her and main to a total monsters. In this case you better forget all other heroes - you just use main to hit and Hecate to heal him and nothing else (okay, eventually you can add Claw to the mix but only after both main and Hecate are over 500k br). You might also keep Djinni in party while you are building them. I personally think Djinni is a better healer than Celestial Maiden, as she heals whole party and CM heals only front row, which against Claw or any other hero and class that hits back row is a HUGE flaw. No idea what class you are but build your dodge and you might become a total smasher of IRBs, especially if you are mystic and hit both front and back rows.

Second - IRBv2. This is what the players before me suggest. Get LE and Nereida. Blood Baroness is very weak but she drains rage when she uses skill, so she might do you better good than Demon in that case(especially against WB), personal opinion. Still she is too weak, so best replace her and Demon with LE and Nereida, make KoB back up. Use main as tank and Djinni. Some IRBs go without a healer, but personally I think it's better to have one, except if you have some monster agi and always hit first or Nereida usually dies on 2d turn.. In this case you have to empower main and Claw and upgrade LE to +21 and Nereida to +18, before you reach these lvl I suggest you use dragon totem in front of main and Nereida. After the upgrades are reached you can switch to fire totem or whatever you choose. Main and Claw have to hit in this case and LE and Nereida have to have a strong defense to live as long as possible. Replacing KoB with Valk will be a good call or you might consider the Astral hunter in case you actually lose one of the ragers to save the IR.

There other possible builds out there that you can make, but these 2 are my personal best. Best advice I can give - think strategy. What do you want your team to do and check which heroes will give you that effect. For example both Blood Baroness and Panda Nicky drain rage and combining them with Nereida(or event better LE and best both) in one party might actually make a good built but I have never tried it, so not really sure how that will work out.
                  IRB is always the number one suggested build because IRB can push you damn far in PVE even in lower level. Gauntlet will net you 40m+(high level guild), Abyss will probably net you up to 600 bless stone+ every 2 days (need a good hitter though). Lets say a healer build can smash IRB, then what? Do you get resources when you smash IRB lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X