Gem Fusion Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Fusion Suggestion

We have HP+PATK,MATK,MDEF,PDEF so far. Make a fuse for the others gems like PATK+HIT or Crit+HIT etc etc...

Because those are the key gems.
    Everyone would spam Patk + hit/matk+hit or dodge and they'll become Unstoppable, not to mention those who cash ( if those gems were available ) some people would have level 9/10.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

at least we need more chance to get other fusion gems than hp-mdef or hp-patk etc, i have 2x lvl 6matk+dodge and i cant upgrade them to fulfile lvl 7 gem combo because it wasnt shows anymore in events or stores
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

you mean to be able to synthetize them from "normal" and "adv" gem? I think we might see the option in the future as more type of fuse are released

Comment

anytime you or anyone else push this thing on forum will have my support
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Because those are the key gems.
            Everyone would spam Patk + hit/matk+hit or dodge and they'll become Unstoppable, not to mention those who cash ( if those gems were available ) some people would have level 9/10.
            I Agree with this!, well same as me.. i'll be happy if they add advanced fuse at synth, but it will be add more gap too between light cashers / free players with heavy spenders.
            Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
            you can find me here, ↑
            InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

What can be added to redeem gem MATK + CRIT=PATK+CRIT/HP+CRIT...like that....can u Mister

Comment

doubt they will add that option. but if they will add that, they will remove the exchange option. cannot change hp to matk, etc.... that would become harder.

Comment

u mean add in exchange to swop matt/crit to patt/crit cuz i sure that will come l8er on like the att/dodge and att/hit did

Comment

dont care how, i just want chance to get another 6matk-dodge gem so i can upgrade it and finish my lvl 7 gem combo
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
                    X