X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    http://ua9-loa.r2games.com/share.php...2547d6848a2177
    Praise the stuns
    4-9 is worse, 5 hecates... each healing for 700k-1mln with scorpio blessing. I somehow beat it, but screen froze so got no report

That is REALLY STRONG Wolf!!! What is the upgrade, train, gems and etc?
    Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
    ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

which this party setup still unable to kill totem 3-10 i dunno what wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	836.7 KB
ID:	1704179

Comment

Originally posted by BeserkerX View Post
        which this party setup still unable to kill totem 3-10 i dunno what wrong

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116833[/ATTACH]
        in 3-10, amazon is useless and the way you've set your party you're sacrificing your only striker that can kill the dragon. I assume your GW isn't strong enough, hence why you can't beat it. The way I beat it before I got too strong for it, was moving my main to bot/top and sacrificing a hero in mid with one buffer behind it (for you, preferably envoy, she won't die as long as amazon doesn't survive for second round). I assume your hecate isn't strong either, so relying on her to outheal the dragon won't help either.
        You have the heroes to beat it, you just haven't developed them enough to be effective.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Working...
        X