Amazon Hunter hero skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Hunter hero skills

Can any1 tell me what hero skills does Amazon Hunter have ? I mean new ones .Thanks.

if i dont recall wrong increase attack max lvl7 , and increase dmg after a crit , dont ask me how long or how much is the last

Comment

Thanks very much .

Comment

So much better than GW's 10.5% chance of rage restore

Comment

Originally posted by R141111 View Post
          So much better than GW's 10.5% chance of rage restore
          GW's rage restore is like a bitchslap to GW users ) ... anything else would be better.
          Server [8] - Captive Amora
          IGN: Kiralyl
          Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Originally posted by Kiralyl View Post
            GW's rage restore is like a bitchslap to GW users ) ... anything else would be better.
            In PvE GW hardly ever crits and in PvP he deals roughly 3 mln damage to 700k br heroes, so for me it doesn't matter much what the 2nd skill is. This could at least help once astral dies.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
              In PvE GW hardly ever crits and in PvP he deals roughly 3 mln damage to 700k br heroes, so for me it doesn't matter much what the 2nd skill is. This could at least help once astral dies.
              I got IRB 2 .. wolf can hit 3x befor my build breaks ( usualy )
              Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

to lvl 7 the upgrade needed rough 5k bless ( not sure about the number ) .. to 10 my guess is atleast 10k and 10% is not that great .. I wont put bless in that for sure.
                Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

to lvl 7 the upgrade needed rough 5k bless ( not sure about the number ) .. to 10 my guess is atleast 10k and 10% is not that great .. I wont put bless in that for sure.
                  Well, the max for GW is 7 and if your IRB lasts for 3 turns, you aren't fighting good opponents. There are lots of 3 mln+ BR players that can barely do - 200k damage to me since their builds are **** and can't stop the IR
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

Well, the max for GW is 7 and if your IRB lasts for 3 turns, you aren't fighting good opponents. There are lots of 3 mln+ BR players that can barely do - 200k damage to me since their builds are **** and can't stop the IR
                    Just need to kill theire backrowhiters faster then my backrow dies .. thats the key I guess
                    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

It's not the 3M BR players that do -200k damage on you that you should be concerned about, but those players you can't beat because your GE's second skill is useless while their ES/Herc hits you for up to 30% more damage when its HP falls below 60% thanks to its second skill.
                      Last edited by R141111; 11-30-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Just need to kill theire backrowhiters faster then my backrow dies .. thats the key I guess
                        you are going to kill his back fast with hecate

Comment

Originally posted by R141111 View Post
                          It's not the 3M BR players that do -200k damage on you that you should be concerned about, but those players you can't beat because your GE's second skill is useless while their ES/Herc hits you for up to 30% more damage when its HP falls below 60% thanks to its second skill.
                          Those players who I can't beat are already much further than me and they are 1-hit killing all of my heroes. That 30% would do no good if you already have enough damage. So no, I don't have to be concerned about those
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          logic.

Comment

Working...
                          X