Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire lvl 15-1 - ANYBODY defeat this yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire lvl 15-1 - ANYBODY defeat this yet?

Ok, so they expanded spire, but has anybody beaten this new lvl 15 stage 1 of spire?

If so, HOW ?????

I watched these guys kick out over 1.4 mill dmg PER ATTACK and HEAL nearly 2.5 mill, EVERY ATTACK !!!!!

And these guys have over 6 mill hps each as it is, so how is ANYBODY able to defeat this ?????

you just need to dodge those attacks, that's all... or maybe not... dodge would be not enough
    Last edited by Playy001; 12-01-2014, 02:28 PM.
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

same way I beat 3rd stage in spire, stuns saggi and dodging. If you stun the healers and can kill at least 1 while healers are stunned it makes it a lot easier to complete these tasks. Buuut considering its the newest level of spire I cant see them making it possible except to the most extreme cashers at this point.

Comment

A lot of people. Quite a few the first day that it was released. Most first tier player should be done or close to be done that entire floor 15 now.

Easiest way is get an Amazon. Otherwise, it will take a while to build enough damage. Even after all the debuffing u can do.
        This is Eisia

Comment

And what are you calling "first tier players" ?

What party makeup, I have amazon and she gets killed too quickly to take out any of the headless, especially when they are healing twice the damage they do.

And that is another thing, how is it these headless heal twice the damage they dish out?

Comment

Originally posted by R253038813 View Post
            And what are you calling "first tier players" ?

What party makeup, I have amazon and she gets killed too quickly to take out any of the headless, especially when they are healing twice the damage they do.

And that is another thing, how is it these headless heal twice the damage they dish out?
            First tier: vhunter/phoenix/onee2.
            Second tier: all the other EST top 3s and other time zone 1st place.
            Third: etc etc.

Thats just how i refer to them.
            This is Eisia

Comment

On my server I am the first one to beat 14-1 and I just beat 14 and am working on 15 now all in one day, and I am almost 1mil br under the best player xD

Comment

Working...
              X