Plz nerf hunter's dragonsoul skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz nerf hunter's dragonsoul skill

As I know, on Chinese servers, which are probably half to one whole year ahead of us, hunter's dragonsoul skill is largely nerfed becuz its totally imba. With super high dodge, its super hard to land any damage on them. I understand maybe we need more hit, but plz consider lower the shield casting rate. Thx.

u wouldnt have a problem if u didnt spam normal attacks with low hit on them

Comment

before nerfing archer's class dragon skill enhance firt warrior dragon skill hahaha! yup but i agree hunter with 26k dodge up super hard to kill
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
        before nerfing archer's class dragon skill enhance firt warrior dragon skill hahaha! yup but i agree hunter with 26k dodge up super hard to kill
        the problem is the 26k dodge , not the DS , and warrior DS will get a boost later , same for mage . plus some boosts to the old classes skills

Comment

give zerks a counterattack DS! much better.

Comment

Zerks won't need any of that, in the future, a zerk will be a lean mean rage drain machine with proper setup, and Spirit soul totem just makes that even more certain. Expect to see a lot of down time with rage when fighting all the Berjerkers in the future LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              the problem is the 26k dodge , not the DS , and warrior DS will get a boost later , same for mage . plus some boosts to the old classes skills
              i dunno if we are playin same game. hunters have 50% chance (if skill maxed) to get a shield, even if he dodges
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

its 50% r2 percentages though so 50% is like 172% and 35% (second tier right?) is like 96% success rate. Ive fought multiple hunters in TA and whenever iw atch battles they get shield every day time. Problem used to be my wife attacked before me but Im stronger, so she hits them, they shield, I hit them to remove shield then they attack me and heal.....This continues until either they get sealed or they dodge wifes attack most times when I watch. Maybe I just happen to watch the matches where they have the most unbelievably ridiculous luck of all time, that 1 in a million fight, but if thats the case I have a lot of 1 in a million fights with them lol.

(at first i thought it was a glitch with an angel causing them to get aqua shield every time hit but nope)

Comment

Hmm yeah Archers are OP for that single reason from the get go. I was unable to kill a lvl 60 archer probably over 22k+ dodge, even with my CLAW sporting 17k hit. Killed his entire party, except him, leeching off all the normal atk during non-rage turns, and almost every turn landing invincibility shield. And on top he had enough dmg to do hurt me for about 800k-1.2 mill dmg. My CLAW if he could have hit him, he could have been 2 shotted, but even with 17k he hit about 10% of the time, so yes 1/10 hits. So needless to say, it's a pain in the butt when you come across those dudes. But not for long, once weapon rune exceeds lvl 8 and above, hit rate catches up with no matter your dodge with proper hit gems+souls in your arsenal. But dodge is still a great setup to clear Abyss and Eternal spire though.

Comment

Working...
                  X