Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a sign in event again in GT (Christmas Event)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a sign in event again in GT (Christmas Event)

do we have it here also?
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Haven't seen one , yet ! nor have we had an event for the year anniversary ,only the boxes in the sale

Comment

here is the sample pic got it from the fb group i belong (photo is not mine) check this :

Click image for larger version

Name:	gt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	1704238
      Last edited by mugimugikun; 12-04-2014, 01:04 AM.
      namichwan
      s206
      berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
        here is the sample pic got it from the fb group i belong check this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117040[/ATTACH]
        No we don't have that on R2 daily login

Comment

Originally posted by R233958846 View Post
          No we don't have that on R2 daily login
          Hope game moderator in this forum will talk to the GT devs. we are playing the same game it's not fair to be alienated from events by main server
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Obviously the Christmas spirit hasn't reached them yet

Comment

im more excited on the anniversary event of LOA i hope they will give us more freebies and awesome stuffs hahaha
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Not seeing it on the GTArcade servers I have access to, nor any kind of Christmas events / decorations. Any idea what server that screenshot's from?

EDIT: Also if it's in daily check-ins and not somewhere external we might get it as well. Can't be sure, though.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                  Not seeing it on the GTArcade servers I have access to, nor any kind of Christmas events / decorations. Any idea what server that screenshot's from?

EDIT: Also if it's in daily check-ins and not somewhere external we might get it as well. Can't be sure, though.
                  this pic i grabbed is from S1 i believe. i think s1-s500 from what i heard s500+ and above still not have this maybe in a few you will have the same event on your GT account. hope r2 will have this too
                  Last edited by mugimugikun; 12-04-2014, 01:29 AM.
                  namichwan
                  s206
                  berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                    this pic i grabbed is from S1 i believed. i think s1-s500 from what i heard s500+ and above still not have this maybe in a few you will have the same event on your GT account
                    Weird, all my accounts are < s500. Not seeing it on any of the older servers, either - I'll go make an account on s1 real fast and edit this post if I see the event there.

EDIT: Yeah, it's on s1. Probably one of those cases where s1 / s2 get things before other servers because they're 'test' servers. Since it's directly in the game I'm hoping we'll get it as well in the next update.
                    Last edited by kaitsuna; 12-04-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Weird, all my accounts are < s500. Not seeing it on any of the older servers, either - I'll go make an account on s1 real fast and edit this post if I see the event there.

EDIT: Yeah, it's on s1. Probably one of those cases where s1 / s2 get things before other servers because they're 'test' servers. Since it's directly in the game I'm hoping we'll get it as well in the next update.
                      oww os s1&s2 only. btw have you hear any news in gt forum about the anniv of loa? hope they will give us awesome stuffs
                      namichwan
                      s206
                      berserker

Comment

To be honest I thought they merged Thanksgiving event and anniversary event. >.> Not sure what they're going to be doing for it, GTArcade forums seem as clueless as we are - people were asking if there was going to be a Christmas event earlier today.

Hoping for more free stuff too. Seems like they learned their lesson and won't be giving me 10k free enchanted ore again, though. ;c

Comment

To be honest I thought they merged Thanksgiving event and anniversary event. >.> Not sure what they're going to be doing for it, GTArcade forums seem as clueless as we are - people were asking if there was going to be a Christmas event earlier today.

Hoping for more free stuff too. Seems like they learned their lesson and won't be giving me 10k free enchanted ore again, though. ;c
                          owww too bad if that happen! what are they expecting from us? it's anniversary to celebrate and give thanks to the players who supported the game from day 1. they need to give us satisfaction we want pwahaha
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

4th dec beta started .. nothing on our server yet for anniversary .. maybe no anniversary event

Comment

oh now the update is here .. wow wow wow

Comment

Working...
                              X