Legendary Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Items

I worked hard in the Thanksgiving event and got 4 Legendary weapons and 4 legendary rings. Now you bring them out in the forge and I can just upgrade from my royal gear without having to re-enchant and spend all of my gold to level them up. I am angry that you did this a few days after the event closed. Why offer them as prizes if you were just going to release them in the forge. My whole server is furious about this and to make it worse we even sell the legendary gear. we all purchased over 10k diamonds to get these items and now they are free. I may seek legal action on this for my whole server.

We spent a lot to get these now useless items and we could have got Demeter instead. I won't be using diamonds any more and will be encouraging my server to do the same. We can't even sell the legendary gear!

Booho, i bought car and next year it was extra cheap, give me back my car money. Same for this, you decided to spend to get those items, your fault basicly. Else every one will protest, and ask refund me 40k diamonds for last tycoons cause i got this and that in them
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

if read terms and conditions it says they can basically do wat they want with events and update inc making it easier to get stuff that used to b rly hard to get... the tier 1 tycoon gear wasn't that much of a hardship to get ways ways as adv in tyc is easy just w8 2/3 month and u got a ton of gear/angels from tyc... for the good gear u still need 400 royal marks to upgrade which is a limited resource for all playing

Comment

Originally posted by R294535932 View Post
        I worked hard in the Thanksgiving event and got 4 Legendary weapons and 4 legendary rings. Now you bring them out in the forge and I can just upgrade from my royal gear without having to re-enchant and spend all of my gold to level them up. I am angry that you did this a few days after the event closed. Why offer them as prizes if you were just going to release them in the forge. My whole server is furious about this and to make it worse we even sell the legendary gear. we all purchased over 10k diamonds to get these items and now they are free. I may seek legal action on this for my whole server.

We spent a lot to get these now useless items and we could have got Demeter instead. I won't be using diamonds any more and will be encouraging my server to do the same. We can't even sell the legendary gear!

I worked hard in "WORK PLACE" and got 4 "Hamburgers" and 4 "Sandwiches". Now you bring them out in the "Do it yourself Shop" and I can just " Prepare My own burgers and Sandwiches" without having to "Walk to the Shop" and spend all of my "Money" to "buy" them up. I am angry that you did this a few days after " you give 20% off Promotion on Burgers and Sandwiches". Why offer them as "Promotion" if you were just going to release them in the "Do it yourself Shop". My whole "Family" is furious about this and to make it worse we even sell the "Burgers and sandwiches". we all purchased over 10k "food Vouchers" to get these "Burgers and sandwiches" and now they are "in Do it yourself Shop". I may seek legal action on this for my whole "family".

We spent a lot to get these now useless "Burgers and sandwiches" and we could have got "Hotdogs" instead. I won't be using "Money" any more and will be encouraging my "Family" to do the same. We can't even sell the "burgers and sandwiches"!

That is what basically it meant to me when you wrote the above. Do you even understand That is how the world work?

Comment

This forum is about as much use as the admin that looks after it

Comment

well it costs 15MIL to upgrade
            Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
            IGN:asdasd
            class:Berekster

Comment

Working...
            X