Dark Abyss Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Abyss Rankings

I would be nice if you guys upped the Dark Abyss ranking to top 30 or top 40 to get prizes. In order to qualify for the top 20 on my server you need to get to a minimum of L.120 (which to be honest are the 20 super cashers on the server).

And yes I know I have high hopes and dreams.

Whew.....you are on baaad server...u only need to get to 30-40 to be ranked on mine we only have 1 supercasher and abt 5-10 mild cashers lol.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
      Whew.....you are on baaad server...u only need to get to 30-40 to be ranked on mine we only have 1 supercasher and abt 5-10 mild cashers lol.
      wow that super wish i coud get rank with less than 100+round

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
        What server do you play on?

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
          I would be nice if you guys upped the Dark Abyss ranking to top 30 or top 40 to get prizes. In order to qualify for the top 20 on my server you need to get to a minimum of L.120 (which to be honest are the 20 super cashers on the server).

And yes I know I have high hopes and dreams.
          just wondering if u have ever heard of skipping a day in DA (being under lvl 100) u get extra 80% boost on stats?!?
          i believe u havent so u complaining that u cant do a thing in there...
          The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

lol, considering what he just said I imagine he doesnt stand a chance being in DA rankings meaning he gets that boost everyday. I dont see a problem with this personally and Im typically always top 3 in my server. It would be nice to give more chances at a rank spot, especially for larger servers.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
              just wondering if u have ever heard of skipping a day in DA (being under lvl 100) u get extra 80% boost on stats?!?
              i believe u havent so u complaining that u cant do a thing in there...
              I'm very well aware of the 80% boost when you don't rank in the top 20. Even with the 80% boost the best I can get to is L.91. Plus I also have an obscene amount of Nightmare marks I get with the boost everyday.
              Last edited by vastilos; 12-07-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Dark Abyss needed ranking to top 20-40.
                I play more than one year, I had no chance of getting Royal's Mark, playing for a year may be won 400 pieces Warrior's Mark, I had no chance to gain synth material Royal Weapon/Mail/Greaves/Helm/Ring/Boots Print.
                By dint of Dark Abyss I managed to get 3 items Royal, only 3 items.
                Now, when my server has undergone a metamorphosis (merge servers) I have no chance of top 20 ranking Dark Abyss... every other day only unranked. I gain Nightmare Rune, but needed Slayer's Mark (dark abyss ranking rewards).

...Even with the 80% boost the best I can get to is L.98.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                  lol, considering what he just said I imagine he doesnt stand a chance being in DA rankings meaning he gets that boost everyday. I dont see a problem with this personally and Im typically always top 3 in my server. It would be nice to give more chances at a rank spot, especially for larger servers.
                  ,ade me lough as 99% im No 1 at rank there by hitting aprox lvl 130

But a good try tho
                  The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

what boost are u guys talking about?/ :P

Comment

Working...
                    X