been banned?...please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been banned?...please help

what to do when received notice of that sort?..."You have been banned?"...please help...cant afford to start all over...

The Forums can't help you, open a ticket at http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Please submit a ticket to our support staff for a answer on your problem.
      Bans are give due to account share/not going by the rules/TOS

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

one question .. was reading lots of bans now a days .. and went to check the TOS again

Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of our Games accounts or R2Games accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that contained in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any account.

R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that contained or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

In this only it says about selling and buying and trading .. I understand that this are troublesome and some people cancel their payment after such transaction and many lots of problem and r2 gets in middle of that problem ..
        But sharing is no where said .. Is it said in TOS ?

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
          one question .. was reading lots of bans now a days .. and went to check the TOS again

Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of our Games accounts or R2Games accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that contained in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any account.

R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that contained or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

In this only it says about selling and buying and trading .. I understand that this are troublesome and some people cancel their payment after such transaction and many lots of problem and r2 gets in middle of that problem ..
          But sharing is no where said .. Is it said in TOS ?
          You cant share what u dont own , and it talk about "gift" too

Comment

It's not allowed to share your account to your guild when you leave a game, just to keep that guild #1 or active.
            It's not allowed to share your account to a friend just so that person can gift you diamonds/vip.
            Once you created your character, you play with it, you die with it, it doesn't need to be shared, else that person and the one who bought/got it, will get banned also.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              It's not allowed to share your account to your guild when you leave a game, just to keep that guild #1 or active.
              It's not allowed to share your account to a friend just so that person can gift you diamonds/vip.
              Once you created your character, you play with it, you die with it, it doesn't need to be shared, else that person and the one who bought/got it, will get banned also.
              i was not ever thinking to 1 day said that but..i agree with tylerwin
              ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

Your Password

At the time your account is opened, you must set a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any harm resulting from your disclosure, or authorization of the disclosure of your password or from any person's use of your password to gain access to your account or account name. At no time should you respond to an online request for a password other than in connection with the log-on process to the Services. Should it be determined that you did reveal your password to any third parties, R2Games reserves the right to disable the account.

Cheats/Hacking
                You are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party applications or code in order to win at, or gain game points or items from any of our Games. Punishment of violators will be determined on a case-by-case basis. R2Games shall be entitled to file a claim for monetary compensation from anyone deemed to have violated these rules in any way.
                You agree not to design, disseminate or use any third party programs designed to change any Game played on R2Games site, nor assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game played on the site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination or design of such programs, and you agree to pay R2Games liquidated damages in the sum of Hundred Thousand Dollars for each such program, or in the sum of One Thousand Dollars for each time you use a program.
                You may not:
                1) Reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way.
                2) Exploit any cheats or errors which you find in our service. Any cheats or errors you discover must be reported immediately to us.
                3) Attempt to access any other user's account.
                4) Misuse any of our customer service facilities.
                5) Deliberately enter false information into any of the forms on our website.
                6) Encourage, or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

Comment

gemmi .. 3rd party means companies and not individuals .. Like giving it to a website so that they can analysis the game or do transactions ..

And atmpt to access any users account is hacking ..

but if giving ur information to someone is not hacking is it ?

Comment

no - 3rd party is anyone other than the account creator and r2. another person logging into your account IS considered a 3rd party - therefore sharing your password with others is considered revealing to 3rd parties and is therefore bannable.

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
                      gemmi .. 3rd party means companies and not individuals .. Like giving it to a website so that they can analysis the game or do transactions ..

And atmpt to access any users account is hacking ..

but if giving ur information to someone is not hacking is it ?
                      https://www.google.ca/search?q=what+...m=122&ie=UTF-8

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                      X