Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing hp in gaunt

Hi,

would be nice to increase the hp in gaunt cause it's old and we are now doing more damages than before... 278M hp for a drag when you hit at 170-200M (if not one shot by stronger guys) it would be nice to readjust that.

Gauntlet monsters get stronger with guild level.
    The higher the level, the better/stronger the gauntlet monsters will be.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      how about increase number of monster?
      for active guild to kill 1monster/round and after waith more than 1 minute for 2 sec to kill next monster is very annoing

Comment

Increase your guild level and see if you can 1 hit monster or dragon. If you can, increase your guild level and gauntlet bonus again.

The issues here is, are you guys donating to help your guild get stronger, and hence in turn help you get more gold in gauntlets.

If you are doing 200 million, your guild level should be at least level 45 or 50 by now.

Comment

"gold for enhancing not donating"-from almost every other loa player
          "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
            how about increase number of monster?
            for active guild to kill 1monster/round and after waith more than 1 minute for 2 sec to kill next monster is very annoing
            How about - NOT so active guilds say for instance 3 strong members (active) 1 takes 1 line and it has exact time to kill all mobs comin... what happens if they increase number of mobs..? --> mobs get till angel and kills it so less active guild can suck theire balzz

oh i guess u never thought about it..
            The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
              "gold for enhancing not donating"-from almost every other loa player
              If you think so, then continue not donating to up your gauntlet/guild level. And you will forever get that little gold when the rest get more gold.

Every level up for guild and gauntlet bonus give you about 30-50% more golds if you finished it. If your guild is 4 level below another guild, you will be taking 3 times lower gold amount than what they are getting, and that if you know how to calculate compound percentage. If you are getting 20 million gold, the other guild who dealt the same amount of damage as you are, will get 60 million gold, simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                If you think so, then continue not donating to up your gauntlet/guild level. And you will forever get that little gold when the rest get more gold.

Every level up for guild and gauntlet bonus give you about 30-50% more golds if you finished it. If your guild is 4 level below another guild, you will be taking 3 times lower gold amount than what they are getting, and that if you know how to calculate compound percentage. If you are getting 20 million gold, the other guild who dealt the same amount of damage as you are, will get 60 million gold, simple as that.
                all I can say is lol...someone doesn't know the meaning of humor
                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  the problem is that the scaling with guild level was balanced when the game launched, with all the heroes and new systems like dragon soul, rune, enhance, equipment skills ect. launched since then that HP scaling is far slower than player power increasing. World bosses which are quite similar to gauntlet have been re-balanced multiple times because of this increase in player power, surely it makes sense to do the same for gauntlet?

Comment

To those who said that small guilds cant do it, I can only say, that there is difrent levels and if u cant beat Hell u can always go for lower ones. But when 5-6ppl from guild can finish perfect Hell run (w/o angel being hit), this is just stupid. I dont even want to talk about WB, even after it was rebalanced it takes 1min to kill it. Its like 2-3 hits for one person. so ***?!? There is no point for lower BRs going there coz the amout of gold u get is just funny....
                    Maybe the way to solve this problem could be separating lower and higher BRs and making 2WB/Gauntlets runing at same time?
                    Nick: KijoFaia
                    Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory

Comment

Originally posted by KijoFaia View Post
                      To those who said that small guilds cant do it, I can only say, that there is difrent levels and if u cant beat Hell u can always go for lower ones. But when 5-6ppl from guild can finish perfect Hell run (w/o angel being hit), this is just stupid. I dont even want to talk about WB, even after it was rebalanced it takes 1min to kill it. Its like 2-3 hits for one person. so ***?!? There is no point for lower BRs going there coz the amout of gold u get is just funny....
                      Maybe the way to solve this problem could be separating lower and higher BRs and making 2WB/Gauntlets runing at same time?
                      You have any idea what the difference in rewards between lvls is? Don't see who will be so stupid to go for lower lvl Gauntlet when if you kill all bosses in Hell and angel still dies you get better rewards. If you have so many players in you guild and you do so well in Gauntlet than you should be able to collect enough donations to lift guild lvl more.

P.S. You seem to have lots of people on your server if you kill WB for 1 min, we sometimes even make a 100 hit on my server and some of us do over 100m damage per hit. But the fact that you have people for it doesn't mean everybody is like this. After all servers with 15-20 players on them, some with even less, should be able to do their events too.
                      Last edited by osobena; 12-08-2014, 03:54 AM.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Thats why they are merging servers. To get more active players on one server, but this make unbalanced game for lower players as sometimes u get a lot of heavy cashers in one server... they do insane dmg and u dont need a lot of ppl for that...
                        Our guild have like 10-15 ppl in gaunt. We need to fight for wolfs to get any gold. And we have like half empty slots in guild, so its lvling (30+lvl) not so fast. Plus ppl need money for enchanting and recruiting heroes too.

Comment

Thats why they are merging servers. To get more active players on one server, but this make unbalanced game for lower players as sometimes u get a lot of heavy cashers in one server... they do insane dmg and u dont need a lot of ppl for that...
                          Our guild have like 10-15 ppl in gaunt. We need to fight for wolfs to get any gold. And we have like half empty slots in guild, so its lvling (30+lvl) not so fast. Plus ppl need money for enchanting and recruiting heroes too.
                          My guild is lvl 31 and we have 1 mega casher with 4m br. Whenever he does Gauntlet our angel actually survives but still with like less than half of it's hp. But only 5 of us in Gauntlet(him included) - give or take 1. And I think the lowest one of us does around 20m damage per hit. Else said - the problem isn't how strong or weak bosses are, the problem is how many players are there. Maybe they should somehow tie bosses hp with the players number....
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

yes. that would help a lot. coz our 5-6 top players (1.5-2.5mil br) can solo it with only few hits to angel, as they one-hit all mosters... so even cooldown isnt a problem in our situation when 2 ppl like that stands in one line (what is the problem in urs, I think). and there is 5-6 low br ppl in gaunt and they are not needed anymore...

Comment

yes. that would help a lot. coz our 5-6 top players (1.5-2.5mil br) can solo it with only few hits to angel, as they one-hit all mosters... so even cooldown isnt a problem in our situation when 2 ppl like that stands in one line (what is the problem in urs, I think). and there is 5-6 low br ppl in gaunt and they are not needed anymore...
                              Lol, I am 2m and the others are 2.3m, 1.6m and two of them are 1.9m. That's not counting Abba who rarely does Gauntlet. After the 3d-4th wave the 3 players under 2m can't kill a wolf with 1hit anymore so their line gets a lot of wolfs hitting angel, not to mention that because of cd time I usually miss a wolf per wave too, same with the 2.3. When Abba is there things are perfect of course, but the usual situation isn't with him and even with all of the rest of us. Else said - we just don't have enough people for it. Stupid part is that we actually have enough active players in guild for a great Gauntlet, but when started the game most of us had no idea what they are doing and just started playing on the recommended server so the situation now is that even if we are US East server maybe 15-17 of 20-22 active players are actually from Europe like me or Philippines. Gauntlet for some is like in the middle of the night so.... no gauntlet.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                              X