Dark Abyss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Abyss

In this event the winners from 1 - 20 get the prize, but how abt the people how come after 20+ don't u think its little bad for not giving at least some rewards for coming up with their ranks ? if u don't give us these ranking rewards how can we non cashers can save up stuffs to get some good gears or gems ? please have a look at it !!

those that rank 1-20 dont get the bonus of 80% atk, def, crit etc offered to those that placed 21+ so thats their bonus, the chance to get higher, get stronger

Comment

Top1-20 get prizes and no buffs for tomorrow.
      However, if you don't rank, you get a buff depending on your stars made/gathered, and you have a higher chance to get to a higher stage and rank in top, and get the prizes.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

really too bad !!

Comment

Ok, now how about those that can't get to Level 120+? I guess the admins don't care about those players. On my server as of yesterday rank 20 was level 123, and with 60 active people on my server, that means that 40 people don't get squat. And the 20 that do qualify every single day are the top 20 on the server and they've spend the most money.
          But I guess admins are too inconsiderate to think of that.

Comment

Working...
          X