No announcement yet.

New Event Christmas Shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just move to game321....save up free dias for 20 days, trying to get 100 a day, then start on a new server and recharge it slowly. You'll be a casher, for free XD

Originally posted by TylerWin
    I said if you REALLY want that mount/ angel... but topic was about other thing.
    This theme appears every damn event.
    Gta vs R2... Every time nmew whiner, new greedy bastard... Ya, they have advantage now, and what's with them? Their publisher gave it to them, our publisher giving free dias for us and recharge any amount everyday...
    People starting this like topics are 1) greedy 2) noobs are playing like 1st month or if not = totally slly people. They can't see the difference betveen 365 days a year free recharge bonuses and some website event.
    Absolutely correct.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Gta vs R2... Every time nmew whiner, new greedy bastard... Ya, they have advantage now, and what's with them? Their publisher gave it to them, our publisher giving free dias for us and recharge any amount everyday...
      People starting this like topics are 1) greedy 2) noobs are playing like 1st month or if not = totally slly people. They can't see the difference betveen 365 days a year free recharge bonuses and some website event.
      Well casher will hate the event differences while free players will prefer R2.

Expensive event VS free diamonds everyday? I prefer free diamonds!! LOL

Besides before everyone whine bout the event in GTA, have u calculate what u can grab for free? Only some resources except ure super casher u get nothing really awesome. What ever they put there not cheap and not limited edition thingy like something you will never get ever (except wings of love frm GTA previous event, and again it's not really free plus having ugly stat&looks).

And smart casher will still choose R2 cause from some groups I ever read that R2 is the safest platform related to CC data. I can't say this info as exact fact but if many ppl tried to cheat payment in R2 and were saying they failed, this information should count as extra 'insurance' imo...
      Originally posted by Henry Miller
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

Take comparisment of me and Harveen or any of mentioned to understand who is real casher and who is not.
        It's not a big deal to get ~300 dias daily FOR FREE if you really want the stuff from angel exclusive for free.
        you don't now any think about harveen so stop for post negative thoughts
        IGN: Ogami S116 Imp Parliament

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMahardika View Post
          you don't now any think about harveen so stop for post negative thoughts
          Now rephrase that so its legible :P What ARE you saying?
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

tbh GTA is the worst platform ,i dont paly either GTA or R2 , but i still like R2 over GTA the free diamonds is a big perk and so far the exclusive events GTarcade most of them sucks , only this time they made a decent event but not enought to win over the free diamonds

Comment

It's funny 'cause GTArcade players complain about R2 players having such a huge advantage because of being able to do free diamonds offers and R2 players complain about GTArcade players having such a huge advantage because of their exclusive events. People just like to convince themselves they're at an inherent disadvantage and that's why they suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                Same game, different platforms.
                Nobody is forced to copy the other one's style/way of making events, just like nobody is forced to play here, or there, it's their own choice.
                The events come when the dev's will put them.
                You think GTA had the Christmas Shop till now and we didn't? What they have is a " little " extra event, nothing else.
                But u let us Fight vs Them and they got more items and stuff on every Event ( not just on this Christmas Event ) ... u think thats Fair? ...

Comment

There was this interesting thread about free players, where was it again?...

Comment

Originally posted by YourEnd81 View Post
                    But u let us Fight vs Them and they got more items and stuff on every Event ( not just on this Christmas Event ) ... u think thats Fair? ...
                    dont say something generic as "more items and stuff" point exactly all they got ? get real , the free diamonds can be used every day and helped free players alot to get any amount recharge many times and still do for hotevents

Comment

talking like a true casher, how would one be greedy for wanting same thing like others?! you have no idea what you're talking about. its not about ONE event you fool, its about all events. but how would an ignorant like you understand?! why do i even bother...its useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                        If you think they are better, Why dont you Quit here and goes there. Why make a fuss over it?

No matter how you fussed over it, the platform will still be different. Original will always be better than inferior, and thats Life.

Genuine LV Goods will always have better Quality and Services than Fake Triple AAA LV Goods from Thailand, and That is Life, wake up buddy.
                        this is good response, they they can't suck it up they are free to quit

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
                          talking like a true casher, how would one be greedy for wanting same thing like others?! you have no idea what you're talking about. its not about ONE event you fool, its about all events. but how would an ignorant like you understand?! why do i even bother...its useless.
                          sounds like you want to get something for free while the others pay for it

Comment

Like i said. Only problem for me is free player get less stuff as time goes by and casher more. Everything a free player get do cashers too. So if casher really want a new Angels,Mount or fashion let them pay more for it. So if they REALLY want something they will cash for it. Wasnt that your words just to free players?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                              Like i said. Only problem for me is free player get less stuff as time goes by and casher more. Everything a free player get do cashers too. So if casher really want a new Angels,Mount or fashion let them pay more for it. So if they REALLY want something they will cash for it. Wasnt that your words just to free players?
                              u forgot the topic wasnt free cashers vs casher but GTarcade vs r2

Comment

Working...
                              X