Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Know Should I be Sad or Happy, Fusion Gems Removed from Tarot Shop

Is there any plain explanation for this? I would like to hear it lol

I'll share big box of kleenex with u dear, I already grab 90K pts and welcome new gem tomorrow but bye bye plan lol...

It was great to have easy way to grab fusion gems

Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

From Gtarcade

Hello players,

As most of you have noticed, the superior fusion gems were removed from the Tarot Shop following the latest update. While we join you in mourning this temporary loss, it was done for good reasoning.

A bug was discovered in Tarot scoring, when exploited, would enable players to score extremely high points each attempt and earn points faster. Sadly some players were using this exploit to farm the gems. In order to stop this from happening, the gems have temporarily been removed until the Tarot bug can be fixed, making it fair once again for all players. We understand this is frustrating and we are very sorry for the inconvienance. The devs hope to have this remedied fairly soon so the gems can be made available once again. Happy gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
        Hope the ones farmed those gems were banned.
        Well if this is true then we will see new faces with bunch of lv9 fusions like these in cs tycoon or CSTT? Then we know who they are. Old cashers u cant tell either way since they got bunch of these already.
        This is Eisia

Comment

I think it wont help if they removed gems or not...
          Since bug is not fixed yet, they can continue making and save points, and when gems will be back, they will just stockpile them again.
          Not the smartest move. If they want to fix bug, they must close Tarrots.
          IGN: MrAigor
          Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

and what was the bug anyway?
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

there was no such bugg , they added lvl10-14 without adjusting the amount of points + flips u got per clear , ppl could get 30k score with little amount of extra flips

Comment

And this is... >.> No extra attempts now.

Really need to use PM more. PM is everyone's friend.
                This is Eisia

Comment

I hate 10-14 anyway, it take too much time
                  Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                  X