No announcement yet.

More Vouchers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if thats the case we also NEED more angel tears because I have a dozen angels i cant finish leveling
    Also NEED more seraph stones since I have to be able to get all my covenant bonuses
    also NEED more aegis shards so I can get better chance at aegis skills because they dont work well enough at low %'s
    also NEED more gemology vouchers, since they took out fuse gems from tarot i have to get more gems so i can make more
    also NEED more gold, because everything needs more and more gold
    also NEED more bless stones since they release more things needing them and no more ways to get them
    also NEED more soulstone because once I reach high lvl ill need to upgrade them and itll use too much
    also NEED more chances at erebus because i NEED the supplies so i can level awakening more for more skills so I can use more vouchers to pay for more books so I can use more gold to recycle more books so i can max lvl all my skills -deep breath-
    Also NEED more refine stones because success at increasing is too low, same with ele crystals, need many many more ways for those because they always are failing.

well I think that about sums up all the things I nee.....oh wait, also I need more vouchers so I can be sure to max participate in every event requiring them because I dont want to miss out on anything and fall behind due to so little vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
      Well if thats the case we also NEED more angel tears because I have a dozen angels i cant finish leveling
      Also NEED more seraph stones since I have to be able to get all my covenant bonuses
      also NEED more aegis shards so I can get better chance at aegis skills because they dont work well enough at low %'s
      also NEED more gemology vouchers, since they took out fuse gems from tarot i have to get more gems so i can make more
      also NEED more bless stones since they release more things needing them and no more ways to get them
      also NEED more soulstone because once I reach high lvl ill need to upgrade them and itll use too much
      also NEED more chances at erebus because i NEED the supplies so i can level awakening more for more skills so I can use more vouchers to pay for more books so I can use more gold to recycle more books so i can max lvl all my skills -deep breath-
      Also NEED more refine stones because success at increasing is too low, same with ele crystals, need many many more ways for those because they always are failing.

well I think that about sums up all the things I nee.....oh wait, also I need more vouchers so I can be sure to max participate in every event requiring them because I dont want to miss out on anything and fall behind due to so little vouchers
      you forgot awakening stones
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

To be more precise, we need a few more ways to get everything.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post

99.9 % of the things on your little list there sunshine you can buy with VOUCHERS from the shop ..........so therefore YOU need more vouchers

Comment

yep, can also buy them in tarot shop, so i need more flips for tarot for more points. also can buy from dark abyss so need more rewards from dark abyss for top prizes. also can buy from arena and cs arena shops so need more rewards from those events as well.

Comment

Working...
            X