Refining Stone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refining Stone

I play more than one year, I have a main character (Mage), I have 5 heroes in party and additional hero in party (Backup Slot), total 7 characters.
    Each character has 6 equip items (weapon, armor, greaves, helm, ring and boots)... together 42 equips items (7x6).
    Each equip items can be changed 5 attributes... together 210 attributes (42x5).

My best equip has "Refine Combo" refine all 11 stars.
    My weapon has atrributes - PDEF (14), MATK (11), Agility (16), Crit (17) and HP (15 stars).
    I want to pick up a weapon attributes out of MATK 13+ stars.
    I locket 4 atrributes will not be refined (PDEF, Agility, Crit, HP).
    I need to refine costs 50 refining stone and 300 refining stone 4 attributes will not be refined... together 350 refining stone on 1 refine...

Now the best... for about a month I was able to gather 14000+ refining stones... I wanted to raise this one attribute in weapon on 13 stars+ (only MATK), and... and I spend 14000 refining stones and I could not even refine to 12 stars...... and where the rest 41 equip items ? and where the rest 209 attributes ?
    How much time is needed to raise the all attributes of one character to 20 stars ? 5 years ? 10 years ?

Refine atrributes sucks, refine attributes need balance because for a long time to collect refining stones and as you can see in my example, none of this has.

i given up on refine long ago use em for smelting awaken stone now

Comment

agree, today i spend 3500 stones tries to get from 9 to 10 or 11 on one hero, and i get 6 times refine on back numbers (from 9 to 2) of same attribute, it will be nice if that cant go down for that much, i understand idea that shouldnt be easy but........ why not once refined lvl cant go lower for more than 1 point, just spin same lvl of different attributes or raised lvl-s (something like element crystals that go down just for one star)
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
      X