changes done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changes done

the changes you made in campaign mode really suck why did you change it you have took the fun out of the game,leveling up now takes for ever...tho am lvl 80 but its a shame for the players lower than me and why is it if your doing circuit quest to kill monsters it don't count when you kill em which mean quests are undone unless you spend balens just like campaign mode max 6 really how mean. Scrooge would be proud of you guys. I pay more than enough to u guys but you still want more i have like 700 stamina and cant use it

suggestion :1 undo the changes on limited stamina runs

suggestion: 2 take that annoying logo for wartune at loading away it slows the game down we know what game we are playing we don't need that too remind us and some time freezes

if i sound mad at you guys it is with good reason

Happy Holidays

Originally posted by DAMAIN2 View Post
    the changes you made in campaign mode really suck why did you change it you have took the fun out of the game,leveling up now takes for ever...tho am lvl 80 but its a shame for the players lower than me and why is it if your doing circuit quest to kill monsters it don't count when you kill em which mean quests are undone unless you spend balens just like campaign mode max 6 really how mean. Scrooge would be proud of you guys. I pay more than enough to u guys but you still want more i have like 700 stamina and cant use it

suggestion :1 undo the changes on limited stamina runs

suggestion: 2 take that annoying logo for wartune at loading away it slows the game down we know what game we are playing we don't need that too remind us and some time freezes

if i sound mad at you guys it is with good reason

Happy Holidays
    You're complaining on the wrong forum

Comment

Working...
    X