New server in India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server in India

Can we have a server in India? We are the 2nd most populated country & we're gonna be no 1 in 5 years. We also have more young people than any other. Just give us a shot
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

India is also one of the most undeveloped country, consider one of the poorest country as well. you may have big population, however, 99% belong to low income group which dont even have a PC, needless to say playing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
      India is also one of the most undeveloped country, consider one of the poorest country as well. you may have big population, however, 99% belong to low income group which dont even have a PC, needless to say playing game.
      That's true but you said that too harsh mate. Don't underestimate them, you don't know their "act of gaming". I'm not from India, don't get me wrong. I've seen enough player on CS from India/Pakistan who's cashing out for the game. And some Asian country can join on their server time too, I mean why not? I knew some friends from Philippines and Indonesia (also as what you said, "undeveloped country, don't even have PC") cashing hard on their server.
      QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
      Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

Originally posted by autumnLady View Post
        That's true but you said that too harsh mate. Don't underestimate them, you don't know their "act of gaming". I'm not from India, don't get me wrong. I've seen enough player on CS from India/Pakistan who's cashing out for the game. And some Asian country can join on their server time too, I mean why not? I knew some friends from Philippines and Indonesia (also as what you said, "undeveloped country, don't even have PC") cashing hard on their server.
        or alternatively they can look fer other servers which are closer to their timezone. im sure they would find one. i mean we have only GMT servers fer whole europe. we never asked fer a separate server fer eastern europe or scandinavia. theyre all managing with GMT servers
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Most of Indian players I know play in EST, maybe it's best suit? Not very late at night for TA+Quiz and not too early in the morning for seasonal events.

They don't open server time based on country, but on wide range. Among EST, PST, EU, and Oceania or even HKT there must be one that suits your time. Don't pick server time based on your closest local time but with your lifestyle.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

i am an indian playing it
            SANDEEP P.C
            server EVIL INCARNATE s49
            who says india is poor ..if he comes here...u dont say like this..i support for server
            Last edited by R251439529; 01-07-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

i m also an Indian player.... I support for an Indian server
              SupremE
              S183 Pilgrim's Tavern
              BR : 1.8 mil

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                huh do u even know how much is 1% in number .. and server times for ocenic are way far from IST

Comment

Norman hold your horses .. u cant describe a nation based on whatever u hear/read see on TV .. if this game allow people from India to play then .. why not? Iam from .ro and from what i know/saw were many but dont have a dedicated server and were doin great on existing ones.

PS: TOU saying you cant play if your poor !?! It's not a shame being poor or playing as basic.. lets end this who is rich and who is not cause will lead to racism and as far as I know these things never helped.

Comment

I agree wid pola. Even though i am from Pakistan but i am still playing this game for fun. It doesn't matter whether a person is from India, Philippines, etc. You cant or allowed to judge a person by it's cover. And like pola, dont agree on what the media says coz they are bloody liars.
                    Character Name: FlashPoint

Server Name: S2

Game: Nova Genesis

Comment

Working...
                    X