HoC hero select

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoC hero select

hello, i currently have goddesswolf/nereida/LE/panda i was wondering which HoC hero b best to get next..
    was thinking ES instead of panda to fin off wat GW hits in 1st round.. or mayb astral sprit evo to do ncie dam/debuff.. not sure advise plz

or if my party good and buy red dragon souls/fused gems next time

I would go for earthshaker, since it has a high damage percentage and its skill will really help vs bulky mains. Eartshaker has the tendency to do great vs opposing rage builds, since it easily takes out the (usually) weaker rage providers.

Comment

ya i was tending towards that cuz my wolf does nice dam atm thinking wolf can kill them then ES kill them 2nd time so they stay down... also ant ES op for pve?

Comment

Earthshaker is awesome vs respawned heroes yes. (I am on the receiving end of that too many times vs the payers on my server) I am still saving for Light envoy, but you already have that one. Good luck with your decision.

Comment

Without a doubt, ES of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
            hello, i currently have goddesswolf/nereida/LE/panda i was wondering which HoC hero b best to get next..
            was thinking ES instead of panda to fin off wat GW hits in 1st round.. or mayb astral sprit evo to do ncie dam/debuff.. not sure advise plz

or if my party good and buy red dragon souls/fused gems next time
            can i ask you what u[grade lvl both Ner and LE have ? and the build of your main is he a extra atk in your party or is he your main dmg dealer ?
            when looking at your party just by what you have now i would take ES for sure but evolve LE is also possible if you aim for irb2
            S69 Foultusk Lair
            IGN Jm4nsk1
            Guild BloodOath
            Alliance BloodOath
            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
            X