dragon soul added to little helper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon soul added to little helper

can you add the dragon soul game to little helper too as it can take along time to do esp when you've added the +50 attempts from inventory... I once had over 1000 moves to do after adding the ones from inventory and it took ages to complete... please add it to little helper

I think since you can "lock the souls" there (I dont know what exactly it does, I never tried it) then it will not be added to little helper as it could be little too complicated for little helper.
    In gemology, you just simply switch bricks and break them. But dragon soul is more complex then gemology.

Comment

Dragonsoul is different to gem and tidal pool in that you choose what souls u want, whereas in gems, its just random points and tidal a fixed reward. Still, it would be good if it could be added for the people who couldn't care less abt strategy and prefer to have fun :P

1000 moves is not fun.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

you can choose on little helper if you want it to do a certain task or not so those that want to use the lock system and do it themselves can unclick little helper from doing it

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
          Dragonsoul is different to gem and tidal pool in that you choose what souls u want, whereas in gems, its just random points and tidal a fixed reward. Still, it would be good if it could be added for the people who couldn't care less abt strategy and prefer to have fun :P

1000 moves is not fun.
          this is not a difficult thing to handle. they just need to program little helper in such a way that it picks current settings. player can go and lock souls if he wants. little helper just needs to pick current settings.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            this is not a difficult thing to handle. they just need to program little helper in such a way that it picks current settings. player can go and lock souls if he wants. little helper just needs to pick current settings.
            yeah thats right. i wish there would be a little helper for it too, its verrry tiring

Comment

**support**
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
              X