Isn't this cheating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this cheating?

Today I fought caramidar twice in CS and something was really weird about him. His main character and earthshaker, only these 2 have over 1mil. HP and when I fought him and lost he just healed himself 4m HP while he was full HP (buff from Light Envoy) since my heroes have more HP than his and I can only heal myself max. 1m8 HP. Right after that I fought him and won and his total HP was 23mil? What the hell? He couldn't have any HP bonus from dying because he just killed me and even if yes his total HP can not be at 23mil. HP
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	800.1 KB
ID:	1763786
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	755.7 KB
ID:	1763787

23mil HP is abnormal number that's why I'm asking not complaining. And yes my Light Envoy gave me 400k HP bonus but I caused 23mil HP to him who has barely total 10mil HP of his party

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
      how about he could have much dodge and his ES as well? Anf how About his 4 heroes are all deployed? Some of your damage was healed back = 23mil damage from you.
      It's weird a person with ES and Raphael complaining about such a things.
      Earthshaker and have the same dodge rate as mc? Look closely befroe you give a comment! All 4 his heroes are deployed + 1 back up but still all of them don't have total number of 25 mil HP. I fought countless stronger players than him and none of them had even more than 8mil HP in normal state.

Comment

23 Million is the total damage you dealt to him, thats not his "HP", he is healing himself while fighting so your total damage dealt is 23 million

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
          23 Million is the total damage you dealt to him, thats not his "HP", he is healing himself while fighting so your total damage dealt is 23 million
          it doesnt work like that in logs. it shows you the net figure, damage taken less HP recovered. its evident from the fact that when you heal more than the damage youve taken, it shows you negative damage taken.

on topic: i cant think of any situation that would grant him 23M hp without buffs you get when you die. considering his main's HP, its not possible, even with LE buffs.
          Last edited by MagusRynd; 12-28-2014, 01:05 AM.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

maybe this Click image for larger version

Name:	boost.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1705920 x5 or above

Comment

Originally posted by R246095213 View Post
              maybe this [ATTACH=CONFIG]120611[/ATTACH] x5 or above
              she just said that he killed her already, so he shouldnt have those buffs
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

you killed him and he did negative damage, get over it lol. when he hits, it heals him from his weapons, that hp regain is taken away again, counts as total damage dealt in the fight, not how much total hp they have. I have about roughly 4.3m HP, at full life no buffs ( i dont have envoy or any enigma hero) sometimes it says i took 5-6mil damage before i died. That is because i dodged alot, aqua/pisces procs, and land enough atks to where my health is regaining. Very petty thing to complain about, just load up you CC again, gain more strength, and kill him without him having a chance to heal LOL.
                IGN: oO SaYa
                Server: UA18 (S29 Angelic Exile)

Comment

sorry, didn't read all... when i see this amount of dmg, 1st come to mind = Click image for larger version

Name:	boost.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1705923 boost

Comment

Originally posted by TyraMiyanagi View Post
                    you killed him and he did negative damage, get over it lol. when he hits, it heals him from his weapons, that hp regain is taken away again, counts as total damage dealt in the fight, not how much total hp they have. I have about roughly 4.3m HP, at full life no buffs ( i dont have envoy or any enigma hero) sometimes it says i took 5-6mil damage before i died. That is because i dodged alot, aqua/pisces procs, and land enough atks to where my health is regaining. Very petty thing to complain about, just load up you CC again, gain more strength, and kill him without him having a chance to heal LOL.
                    Ok then tell me how is it possible that when I face stronger enemies than him (fe. Trungpt) I killed Trungpt and I dealt only 6 or 7mil. HP to him? caramidar got 4mil. HP bonus from LE buffs while I always get only max. 2mil. HP bonus from LE buff and my heroes stats are better than his? I just have 1 opinion if he didn't use double HP or double stats cheat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by R246095213 View Post
                      sorry, didn't read all... when i see this amount of dmg, 1st come to mind = [ATTACH=CONFIG]120615[/ATTACH] boost
                      And no he just killed me before I killed him so boost form dying is not in case.

Comment

Somehow reminds me of winning a fight but being send to base.

Comment

the bug occurs when you pick up +20% max hp buff from the map. everytime you kill 1 person before the buff disappears you will have increase 20% max hp per every fight. and it stacks alot..

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
                            the bug occurs when you pick up +20% max hp buff from the map. everytime you kill 1 person before the buff disappears you will have increase 20% max hp per every fight. and it stacks alot..
                            now this seems good fer an explanation
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                            X