X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TylerWin
    total bullsheet. +21 LE +18 NEI.

OR! +18 LE and +12 Astral Child.

Blazing phantom + nereida got some bbug after some update, still unfixed. So better keep silece than post "clever" suggestions.
    http://s2-kong-loa.r2games.com/share...154a5309636814
    Just make a check again, after Nereida's buff, my Hercules get 110 rage.

My LE skill: Click image for larger version

Name:	LE.png
Views:	1
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	1706126
    My Nereida: Click image for larger version

Name:	NE.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1706127

So 54+47=101, where can I get another 9 rages?
    54+56=110, just match the number.
    I didn't know if there's a bug, but at least at the moment at my server, it's not bugged. So is it bullsheet or "clever"? . If there's really that bug then you may just tell me about that instead of tell my "clever" post bullsheet or tell me to silence
    Last edited by Heath2412; 01-02-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

We also can set Radiant as partner and Dragon Fury as final skills for main when we reach 4-10 awakening level. (we need to get mythic books for both skills though)

Is it just me or is awakening making these questions useless if you do spend a lot and are willing to spend on getting the skill books for both?

Also aren't the buffs from dragon fury better than radiant guidance?

The bug with Ner/Blazing is that after it buffs the first time Nereida on the next full rage attacks own group (without chaos [aka confusion] impediment]).
      Last edited by Solariai; 01-02-2015, 07:24 PM.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

The question was, Hecate or Light Envoy.

Light Envoy. PPl already sead why, so im not gona say all those things again.
        I have LE, and shes awsome.
        Blazig sux, trow her out.
        If u want Rage build, use LE and Astral Hunter, or if u can, evolved versions.
        Dont do anything "questionable" by puting some "buf" skil on your main with Avekaning. If u want back up on main, use some Heal. As finisher, if posible. 1st rage skil on main and parther skill should be some dmg/stuns.

Comment

Don't count on being able to use buffing skill on your main from awakening.

Only useful one is Dark Meditation. Every other rage-buffing skill is joint or finisher, and you don't want to have your rage-buffing skill not proc one turn. Dark Meditation will be hella expensive whenever it's actually possible to get, since it's a Celestial-level skill. Even Radiant Guidance is hella expensive, since you need to unlock the skill before you can purchase more skill books in the skill book shop, so you basically had to get 50 skill books from the Christmas shop to get it.

Comment

I dont know what people said on this thread but idc get LE
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

so i go for LE and my party will be:nereida and LE back row,front row me berseker and astral hunter.
              Server s17
              Class Warrior-Berseker
              Name: Sharran

Comment

Originally posted by R247903569 View Post
                so i go for LE and my party will be:nereida and LE back row,front row me berseker and astral hunter.
                My PT is atm Backrow Claws and LE , NE , and in front Myself and Astral
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                  My PT is atm Backrow Claws and LE , NE , and in front Myself and Astral
                  I have LE, Nereida and ES back row and main and Santa front row with GW as back up. Poor Santa is so weak......
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

i only read 1 post about hec >LE cuz his RB req. 3 heroes inc astral child... that is IRB 1 which is much weaker than IRB 2 which is LE 21 ner 18... IRB2 is op allows me to kill a some1 who spent over $300 more than me who got 600k more BR cuz blazing hec is dead in round 2 ty to GW plus main using shadow strike awakening rage and that hurts like hell when use every turn.

for WB and gantlet u r ment to use main in front row with a tyc wep for % healing and u will live all 30 rounds cuz u giv no rage for att as all rage skills as long as u got over 12k dodge for WB and 16k dodge for hell gantlet.

even if ur not goin for IRB LE>hec cuz of the % inc att/hp of total Le+target to whole team buff which makes it much more powerful than ner l8er ur game goes on.

GW main fire totem
                    ner panda
                    LE

this my set up i got only 1.8mil BR 3rd on my server which is 4 month old and i can 1 shot drakes in hell gauntlet and top dps in WB... top 3 in WB/gauntlet all use LE.. using LE is massive boost to ur dam in pve and pvp
                    Last edited by Huntresssss; 01-05-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X