Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More blessed stones & gold events

Can we have more events with blessed stones & gold? Daily gain is too low
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Plus more voucher given too, coz we need a lot voucher for awakening. thanks
    IGN MizWearGucci
    Server S120 Dawn`s Regeant

~ IF NOT NOW, WHEN?~

Comment

Blessed stones? Get nightmare runes from Dark Abyss and buy them. You can also get them with tarot points, although in limited quantity.
      Gold? Gauntlet.

There are good sources of these things already, although to be honest, I wouldn't turn down more ways to get free resources since I desperately need 5k blessed stones right around now. c: Would like to see the team arena hot event for 60 blessed stones back more often, since it goes missing during tycoons and never comes back. ;c

Comment

also more aegis shards for angel upgrades and more gem enhance for upgrade and more angel tears and seraph stone and soulstones and runestones and dragonsouls and element crystal and anything else that can make this game even easier for me to advance at a ridiculously fast pace! I dont like having to wait 2-3 days to gain enough supplies to upgrade everythign 5 times, i want enough to upgrade everything 5 times every day right?

Comment

Working...
        X