devouring dragonsouls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devouring dragonsouls

Is there any way how can I select 1 dragonsoul and then devour to it all the dragonsouls with same effect?

Like for example I have 200 dragonsouls at total on one hero. I would like to for example select MATK dragonsoul and then automatically select all other MATK dragonsouls and devour them automatically to that one selected dragonsoul?

Is there a way how to do it (except for going through all dragonsouls one by one and devouring them yourselves) or am I just completedly missing the point of dragonsouls?

I tried devouring, but it just selects random dragonsouls (with different bonuses) and devour them together.

I also dont get much how dragonsouls from dragon taming are distributed among your heroes. Sometimes, it is evenly split among all heroes, sometimes all dragonsouls goes to one hero only.

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
    Is there any way how can I select 1 dragonsoul and then devour to it all the dragonsouls with same effect?

Like for example I have 200 dragonsouls at total on one hero. I would like to for example select MATK dragonsoul and then automatically select all other MATK dragonsouls and devour them automatically to that one selected dragonsoul?

Is there a way how to do it (except for going through all dragonsouls one by one and devouring them yourselves) or am I just completedly missing the point of dragonsouls?

I tried devouring, but it just selects random dragonsouls (with different bonuses) and devour them together.
    The only thing you have to match up is the element. Only wind can be devoured into wind, ice into ice, etc... It does not matter the stat on the orb. You can use all the different stats to increase the one you want, as long as the element is the same.

I also dont get much how dragonsouls from dragon taming are distributed among your heroes. Sometimes, it is evenly split among all heroes, sometimes all dragonsouls goes to one hero only.
    It all depends on your heros and what elements they require. For the most part, dragonsoul is random for many people. Im sure there are a few that spend diamonds to eliminate a specific element and get matches they want more of.

Comment

also when I click "devour", then it always open only souls on main character even when I click "devour" on any other hero.

It looks absolutely stupid when you have 5 slots to where you can put dragonsouls to devour it only to 2 fixed elements (and thus creating only 2 "final" dragon souls). From what I saw on my characters, then even those stats on dragonsouls matter and it is adding a lot of BR, not only type of the soul matters.

Comment

unless you click the "all" option, it will only show you the orbs for your main or your hero's elements. it automatically sorts to class.

Comment

so you want to say that the only thing that I can do is just devour all dragonsouls to 2 elements and "socket" them to each hero?
          That the different stat dragonsouls will do nothing and thus filling all 5 holes in every hero is just useless?

Comment

1) if u click all u can slot elements not same as a hero into hero (life F dodge into a hunter) 2) u use 2 of each of the elements for ur main not devour till only 1 of each element .. ur ment to use att and hp of 1 element and hit and dodge of another for best set up then use off element hit or dodge

Comment

so you want to say that the only thing that I can do is just devour all dragonsouls to 2 elements and "socket" them to each hero?
              That the different stat dragonsouls will do nothing and thus filling all 5 holes in every hero is just useless?
              you pick what stats you want, you might only want hp and magic attack from the element for your hero. so you would use all the other orbs for that element to increase those two. physical attack, pdef, and mdef can all be devoured into the 2 stats you want as long as they are the same element. Just be careful not to devour the orb you want by mistake.
              if you want to build up your element points to get the skills then you gotta play around with getting the orbs high enough levels and a combination that works to get the skills activated. so filling up the 5 holes in every hero isnt useless unless you dont care about the dragonsoul skills. then just do whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
              X