Best Angels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Angels

Is this valid, and where would the new angels stack?

Raphael > Demeter > Pandora = Fortuna > Polly = Mikaela > Victoriana > Seraphim > Sunniva > Alecta

Athena > Raphael > Varda > Victoriana > Demeter > Pandora = Fortuna > Polly = Mikaela > Seraphim > Sunniva > Alecta

Isolde is worse than Seraphim but I don't know how she compares to Sunniva or Alecta.

Comment

based on Checkmaid's isolde, she is the worst lvl 85 angel, below Alecta. Still better than Styx/Vienna though.

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
        based on Checkmaid's isolde, she is the worst lvl 85 angel, below Alecta. Still better than Styx/Vienna though.
        The guardian angel master appears! Do you have a prediction for her ability power by any chance?

I was looking at Checkmaid's Isolde as well, haha - just didn't know Sunniva / Alecta's power well so I couldn't do anything more than a straight BR comparison between the 10-star angels. ;c

Comment

isolde being **** for GA , seem like good option for deploy 100% hit rate and may land agility debuff

Comment

Don't think she's got a 100% hit rate - she's like Demeter / Sunniva since she has the debuff, but doesn't land hits 100%. Only Athena / Raphael / Varda do.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
              Don't think she's got a 100% hit rate - she's like Demeter / Sunniva since she has the debuff, but doesn't land hits 100%. Only Athena / Raphael / Varda do.
              When they did add isolde/Varda they announced that both of the new angels will have 100% hit rate , together with raphael and athena

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                The guardian angel master appears! Do you have a prediction for her ability power by any chance?
                Here are the Ability level numbers I currently have. each column represents the stated evolution level (7=majestic, 10=excelsior, etc). The Values in yellow are predictions either based on the known ability levels, or in the case of Isolde based on checkmaid's angel (subtracting his aegis bonus stats).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel-2014-12-29.png
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1706001

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                  Here are the Ability level numbers I currently have. each column represents the stated evolution level (7=majestic, 10=excelsior, etc). The Values in yellow are predictions either based on the known ability levels, or in the case of Isolde based on checkmaid's angel (subtracting his aegis bonus stats).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120854[/ATTACH]
                  aegis dont affect neither GA or ability .

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                    When they did add isolde/Varda they announced that both of the new angels will have 100% hit rate , together with raphael and athena
                    They did not announce both would have 100% hit. In the update they added 100% hit rate to Raph and Athena. Varda just happen to have 100% hit as well, you can easily check this in the angel panel..

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                      aegis dont affect neither GA or ability .
                      Yeah exactly, you take an angel, subtract the person's Aegis bonus, and it gives you the angel's base stats, which Ability is based off. The trick is to realize that aegis gives both ATK and MATK to angels, but the sheet only lists one of them.

Comment

If I could give the forum equivalent of Reddit gold I would right now. <3 that and if i weren't also perma-broke

Comment

Thought Isolde has more MATK than seraphim as per info page? Still bad?
                          No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Demeter is much weaker than Mikaela

Comment

Styx, Serrin and Raphael are great ones.. And so Mikaela.. know not much about the others..
                              IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
                              X