Why is precious gone?!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is precious gone?!!!

I double checked yesterday that "the precious" hot event will last for 2 days. But it disappeared after reset!!!!! Can any vets plz explain this?!!!
    Last edited by ryanzhu111; 12-29-2014, 11:12 PM.

It's simple.
    The event was one day, it even said in the description.
    There was a " bug / problem " with it and it showed 2 days, but by reading the descriptions, it was clearly that it would last 1 day.
    On oceanic servers I heard it dissapeared after reset, while EU servers still had it ( and yes, the rewards were for date 29.12 and we were on 30.12 already. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

lol i had the same question...
      anyways there could have been ppl like me who looked at the timer.
      and didnt read the description...

Comment

why was "completed tasks" from Isoldes Blessing and snowballs magic not reset? So they can be claimed only once for duration of event.
        And yet "uncompleted tasks" from those two were reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          It's simple.
          The event was one day, it even said in the description.
          There was a " bug / problem " with it and it showed 2 days, but by reading the descriptions, it was clearly that it would last 1 day.
          On oceanic servers I heard it dissapeared after reset, while EU servers still had it ( and yes, the rewards were for date 29.12 and we were on 30.12 already. )
          It's not simple. The description said 12/29 - 12/30 at the top. Clicking on events ending today did not list Precious. Only by scrolling down would someone have seen that 12/30 was not listed, but if I'm planning to recharge on 12/30 anyway there is no reason to have scrolled down. The "bug/problem" as you put is that the game said it would last two days but you took it away after one. The proper solution would have been to have Precious last two days.

Comment

it's coming back tomorrow so there

Comment

Except that Isolde's Blessing hot event ends today. Recharging tomorrow does me no good to get Isolde today. So back at you

Comment

Working...
              X