Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** is up with Gta players/ euhm whatever it is again ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** is up with Gta players/ euhm whatever it is again ?

edit seems nidd knew answer.

player must be very
    rich then or extreme dumb to buy aprox 15k at's
    Last edited by Jm4nsk1; 12-30-2014, 06:24 PM.
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

u can buy 16k tears = 320k score per day only from yearly , fly way .

Comment

btw 1k tears in group buy is 30k diamonds at discount , but 1k tears in yearly is 24k diamonds

Comment

still over my paygrade
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

during christmas event, Precious gives 200%, recharging 30k diamond gives extra 60k = 90k, he must have some diamonds left, roulete gives 1 attempt per 3k spent too, so he regains back some of the spent diamonds, and recharging during the Precious for this event gives 100% extra and 1 roulete attempt per 1k recharged, so no surprise here where he got all the diamonds spent

Comment

what i was trying to say is that when you timed the recharge properly, and spending properly, recharging 30k during christmas and another 30k during tycoon, it is possible to get over 200k diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
              what i was trying to say is that when you timed the recharge properly, and spending properly, recharging 30k during christmas and another 30k during tycoon, it is possible to get over 200k diamonds
              yes i know what you mean but this player spend few 100k diamonds just on angel tears ??
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
                yes i know what you mean but this player spend few 100k diamonds just on angel tears ??
                He might be trying to unlock as many Covenants as possible, and maybe trying to get the rewards from Yearly Review, even 30k angel tears might not be enough to unlock all those covenants

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                  He might be trying to unlock as many Covenants as possible, and maybe trying to get the rewards from Yearly Review, even 30k angel tears might not be enough to unlock all those covenants
                  no alot of his angels whas still at lvl1 and also lvl40 this player sucks or is not realy a player
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

evo SQ is the strongest heroe ingame , and so far on chinese server it only been a CS Tyc reward , so probably he dont care about how he get the score but to get as much as possible .

Comment

Working...
                    X