Diamond roulette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond roulette

your diamond roulette sucks and unfair and a load of bollocks chuck the event away it sucks . and for me wow nice diamonds wasnt even worth doing !!!!!

i am totally agree with u,this event was verry unfair.It doesnt seems normal to take every day that stupid candy and 50 diamond,or max 150 diamond while other players obtain by thousands.i dont know how the developer expect us to recharge anything with this draws

Comment

ill give u a tip its bout the yellow highlighted boxes and ur timing

Comment

why should we time the highlighted boxes

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDeathS61 View Post
          why should we time the highlighted boxes
          because the rewards are chosen only from those highlighted boxes

so just push the button when only those 800+ diamonds boxes are highlighted and enjoy hundreds of free diamonds

Comment

Not true, just checked twice. CLicked when non of the lowest two rows was highlighted, got 50 once and 100 once. On my main account was even 'worse'. Got a lot of mysterious candy's and awakening stones... While one of my lovely guild members got 10k for free o.o . Nice event, but it is very unfairly distributed. Especially since this event gave Isolde for free to a lot of people, including many other goodies like CElestial Hunter, while others do nto get anything, onl a bunch of one hour transformations.
            Last edited by Tauriel[S202]; 12-31-2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Not even happy with the free stuff you all being jealous now Cirt + Hit gems > can be obtain in events top 1-3... don't be so negative about it its FREE!!
              Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                Not true, just checked twice. CLicked when non of the lowest two rows was highlighted, got 50 once and 100 once. On my main account was even 'worse'. Got a lot of mysterious candy's and awakening stones... While one of my lovely guild members got 10k for free o.o . Nice event, but it is very unfairly distributed. Especially since this event gave Isolde for free to a lot of people, including many other goodies like CElestial Hunter, while others do nto get anything, onl a bunch of one hour transformations.
                you need to time it properly, dont forget that those highlighted things that you can won gets changed in 1 second intervals. So when you see that it is not on lowest row, then before you manage to click the button, rewards can be already changed.
                But it always selects rewards from highlighted ones.

Comment

5 people in my guild i know of got over 10k diamonds: 16.8k, 12.5k, 25k, 18k, 14.5k.. i got 5k even with 4 extra spins.. bit unfair much?

Comment

5k would have been a dream come true for me. I got 2, which is rather nice, but not enough for Isolde. There are also my lovely guildies who got 200 diamonds total, or non at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                      5k would have been a dream come true for me. I got 2, which is rather nice, but not enough for Isolde. There are also my lovely guildies who got 200 diamonds total, or non at all.
                      I got 3k for Isolde, but another got 1200 today.
                      Alanna
                      Beserker lvl 73
                      980K BR
                      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                      Mystic lvl 72
                      1.1M BR
                      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i just won 6k dia's for a total of 11k dia's from this event its very nice yes?

Comment

i hadn't had a problem with the event. yeah i got candy twice but i also got diamonds the rest of the times. i got 3k diamonds total so far and some candy. regardless of how many diamonds you are getting from the game. just remember this..... ITS FREE DIAMONDS!!!!! AND ITS BETTER THAN GETTING NO FREE DIAMONDS AT ALL!
                          IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

If you are complaining about this event being unfair then i guess you dont really know what roulette is. I think this was a great event to end the year, for ALL players. If you cashed to get extra attempts and didnt win big, then you took a gamble and were unlucky. Congrats to all those that did win diamonds.

Comment

Ä° two servers 7000+ Diamond so little :P maybe use yours vip 4

Comment

Working...
                              X