Cross Server Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tycoon

I might be alittle jelous here but every time this event comes around its the same 4 or 5 top 5 players win this event every time I would like to know if these are real players or bots or vet accounts sitting here to take top prizes they are on old servers I get that but I don't see how every time the same 5 always win they would have had t spend 10000$ + on this event if not 20000-30000$ just want your guys thoughts

harveen is likely real... some people have loads of money out there... I would guess he likely spend $10k a month, if he is a bored millionaire why not?

Comment

i would like to see Snow Queen in action... hope Harveen will share battle report

Comment

move to oceanic easy to compete
        namichwan
        s206
        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
          move to oceanic easy to compete
          Really ? Vs CheckMaid ? the now 6.1m br fella ? Right Sure easy ... yup.
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

For east: burning is first.

I don't know why, but I found Maximus' response to mugi funny. (I think it's the '... yup' at the end)
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

HKT in general is easier on tycoon if you are not going for the first place against Checkmaid for whom has bigger wallet...

IF your goal is to get snow queen...then PST or GMT? their number 1 wallet size is smaller? Still too big for most peeps tho XD.
              This is Eisia

Comment

just looking at Harveen total pts, a few example:

358k pts in tears for example is 17.9k ACTUAL tears... 17,900! in 5 days...

271,000 Bless Stones...

that's more than I have ever had in 1 year I think

Comment

You cant really get 1st in any cross server tycoons except if your willing to spend 10k-20k-30k$ to beat the others , and my personal opinion even if i had the money to spend like crazy I would not do it on this game
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                  [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                    You cant really get 1st in any cross server tycoons except if your willing to spend 10k-20k-30k$ to beat the others , and my personal opinion even if i had the money to spend like crazy I would not do it on this game
                    well if you proportionaly had the same amount of money you spend today that they spend then why not? I am sure if I had 100k of "spending money a month" spending 10% on the game wouldn't be ludicrous

Comment

Originally posted by uxu4n View Post
                      HKT in general is easier on tycoon if you are not going for the first place against Checkmaid for whom has bigger wallet...

IF your goal is to get snow queen...then PST or GMT? their number 1 wallet size is smaller? Still too big for most peeps tho XD.
                      gmt nr 1 and 2 had 1.6 and 1.4 mil.
                      S69 Foultusk Lair
                      IGN Jm4nsk1
                      Guild BloodOath
                      Alliance BloodOath
                      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by demonsgate View Post
                        I might be alittle jelous here but every time this event comes around its the same 4 or 5 top 5 players win this event every time I would like to know if these are real players or bots or vet accounts sitting here to take top prizes they are on old servers I get that but I don't see how every time the same 5 always win they would have had t spend 10000$ + on this event if not 20000-30000$ just want your guys thoughts
                        that amount is way exagerrated, before that Tycoon, there were 3 "precious" event, first of those allows you to get all the bonus diamond by recharging 30k diamonds = 75k diamonds, and the last precious before tycoon gives double bonus, recharging 30k gives total of 90k diamonds, and during the tycoon, there were 2 precious event and there is roulete event too, for every 1k diamond recharged = 1 free spin....
                        my point is if you timed the recharge properly u could get over 250,000 diamond with $900, and spending over 200k diamond during tycoon gives over 70 roulette spins that will give around 50k-100k diamonds depending on luck with spins.....
                        By using that $900 at right time that gives more than 750k Tycoon points... I would assume that the top 5 spent double or maybe triple that amount, so your $20000-$30000 is a bit unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                          that amount is way exagerrated, before that Tycoon, there were 3 "precious" event, first of those allows you to get all the bonus diamond by recharging 30k diamonds = 75k diamonds, and the last precious before tycoon gives double bonus, recharging 30k gives total of 90k diamonds, and during the tycoon, there were 2 precious event and there is roulete event too, for every 1k diamond recharged = 1 free spin....
                          my point is if you timed the recharge properly u could get over 250,000 diamond with $900, and spending over 200k diamond during tycoon gives over 70 roulette spins that will give around 50k-100k diamonds depending on luck with spins.....
                          By using that $900 at right time that gives more than 750k Tycoon points... I would assume that the top 5 spent double or maybe triple that amount, so your $20000-$30000 is a bit unrealistic
                          lets add to this that the yearly event price 30% cheaper than group buy at max discount .

Comment

being a low money player. i have realized that anything cross server is gonna be an uphill battle. so in things like cross server tycoon. i do the bare minimal to make the cut. if i make the cut. i make the cut.. if i don't, i don't worry about as with cross server, you are gonna run into people who have very deep pockets. so i just save all my resources for single server tycoon. its been working well so far for me
                            IGN: Azio

Server: S66: Boreal Woods

Guild: Chaos

Comment

im not saying im ever going to win or even place top 200 on cross server just saying how its every time these same players are top of the rankings if they buy it up every time whats the point there is no 1 to even fight them kinda pointless game

Comment

Working...
                              X