Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ds and tarot for little helper would be great

Comment

i support adding tarot and dragon soul to little helper pls make it so!!

Comment

I support this too

Comment

Add dragonsoul....they are never adding tarot. I wouldn't want them to anyway....imagine the lag.....
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Why would you guys wanna add tarot to the helper? First, it has a time limit, the helper would probably just eat away your time and you'll be lucky if you reach level 6. Second, it requires an advance participation from the player, specifically, using your memory and decision-making skills. Third, writing a code for automizing it and then applying it would probably mess up the already messed up(kind of) game. And also, tarot is actually one of the features where you could exercise your brain, don't let it die.

Comment

It doesn't take that long to consumes 50 energies if you just sit there and watch the way they fall and everything. I once had 320 energy and went through it in about 15 minutes. That is not a long time.

Comment

Devil were u playing this game before little helper? were you doing each day 20k gemology when tycoon was around? .. trust me adding dragon soul to helper will help a little

Comment

Working...
                X