Holiday Event (excess materials)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Event (excess materials)

At the end of the Halloween event, there was a HOT that allowed you to trade in unused materials for reward items.

This was not the case in Thanksgiving or Christmas. I have tons of materials left over I'd like to clean out of my inventory as others do I'm sure. Unfortunately, during the holidays my playtime is reduced severely with family taking priority and I'm unable to cash in on any of the materials I may have saved and an extended turn-in period would have been nice the way Halloween was done. I'd prefer to turn them in for items instead of smelt them down after working so hard to get them, or allow the items to be "traded" for the upcoming event materials.

The pumpkin trade was there cos tarot was still providing pumpkins. But this would be a good thing for everyone.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

pumpkins , silver coins , and the chocolate would become better if can use it another event. example , excess pumpkin can be use as silver coin, or silver coin can be chocolate. and hope excess items which are useless like the shards can be recycle in other way. (not smelting) smelting shard op. and hope items can be traded. so for other ppl who need some items , excess for me can give to. sorry my english really bad

Comment

for candy we need yes .. cause gemology gave those after event ended and sure many got those as tycoon came after that so many went for gemologu scores

Comment

I'd rather hold my candies til next xmas, but the others exchange them all to candy before xmas event...especially for supers. (I either didn't spend or spent very little then)
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
          X