Re-Add of Fuse Gem in Tarot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Add of Fuse Gem in Tarot

We all would like to know when u r going to re-add fuse gems in tarot shop as u promised ?? Its taking much time to add it again and I hope the prize of fuse gems wont be increased because it will be unfair ...
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

I wish they would add it soon because it was so hard for me ( at least ) to reach 100k points

Comment

I can't say if they will get re-added or not, but all I can say is to wait and have patience.
      They might add something else, nobody knows.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

just told them tarot lose its charm,,, we dont play it to get higher score anymore,sometimes we dont play it also ,,, coz' nothing to get from tarot now for us

Comment

I play it for gems and element crystals. ;c Any free resources are better than nothing, and when you consistently clear level 8 - not too hard if you know what you're doing - it's not too insignificant of a number.

Forum mod on GTArcade says there's still bugs in Tarot that have not been resolved, and that she doesn't know when they'll be fixed. Considering the number of bugs in Tarot and the fact that tarot bots, etc. exist, I probably wouldn't expect them back too soon. ;x

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
            I play it for gems and element crystals. ;c Any free resources are better than nothing, and when you consistently clear level 8 - not too hard if you know what you're doing - it's not too insignificant of a number.

Forum mod on GTArcade says there's still bugs in Tarot that have not been resolved, and that she doesn't know when they'll be fixed. Considering the number of bugs in Tarot and the fact that tarot bots, etc. exist, I probably wouldn't expect them back too soon. ;x
            im amused how i never meet any of those so called buggs when i clear lvl14 allways

Comment

I meet them on a regular basis, but unfortunately they're not the ones that are beneficial to me. ;c

My favorite's the one where I end up with two layers of cards on top of each other. So when I flip a card, I flip it to reveal ... the back of another card! Alas, I cannot match the backs of cards with each other, or else this would be a very easy game. It's partially a lag problem, admittedly, and most of my issues with Tarot are how poorly it reacts to a bad internet connection.

Thing about bugs, particularly exploitable bugs, is that you won't usually run into them playing 'normally' - I'd expect GTArcade to at least test their new features to that extent. But if you do things the game doesn't expect (when the two-layer bug happens, it's usually when I start the next level before the previous level clears completely, then immediately exit out of my tarot window - not something you'd usually do), then the game might do something you don't expect as well. Back when Tarot was first released, people were getting ~80k+ points without buying extra attempts because of a bug, and I never ran into such a thing when I was playing Tarot, either - that doesn't mean the bug didn't exist.

tl;dr - terrible programmer kaitsuna defends other terrible programmers because she knows no matter how many times you test things someone will always be stupid (or smart) enough to break it

Comment

Originally posted by Numa_ View Post
                just told them tarot lose its charm,,, we dont play it to get higher score anymore,sometimes we dont play it also ,,, coz' nothing to get from tarot now for us
                That is your loss. I always get stuff from tarot despite the fact fuse gems are not there. Why would you pass up free stuff?

IGN: MizUndrstd
                Server: s4
                Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Still so many players got fuse gems and it is unfair that we didnt get fuse gems ..

Comment

Working...
                  X