X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMERGENCY>>>>Wrong banned

what is wrong with this game....

you (admin)
    any one player in my guild, get the ban to play.
    gm please come here, League Of Angels R2, SERVER NAME: [S191] Dread Island

I need talk, please.
    Best Regard

TCHIENO

I am Anastacia from the same server and want to tell the same.. You banned person who is innocent and you cant do that! Talk whit TCHIENO and check that as fast as you can! Mahamayas not only is innocent but spend real money to support your game! Check that and I hope to fix it as fast as you can!

Comment

my be admin and gm still sleep

Comment

I want to find GM[Vet] Bannik.. he was in our server not so long ago to ask us for some CS problems.. I want to see him again and talk whit him, or someone else who is responsible for our server.

Comment

bad admin and system ******* *****

Comment

lol, cariad this is NOT an emergency. You've been silenced, probably for mouthing off ingame like skyrave04 is doing on the forum. Or for spamming....ya can get banned just for asking for td in wc, ya know.
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Thats me get disable

I just leave my char to TCHIENO, since I attended my family that died.
              why I considered a dummy account and get disable.
              This is very detrimental to me, for what I spend money when I considered a dummy account. please for admin so better think again

Comment

u cant share account , is agaisnt ToS .

Comment

Originally posted by mahamayas View Post
                  Thats me get disable

I just leave my char to TCHIENO, since I attended my family that died.
                  why I considered a dummy account and get disable.
                  This is very detrimental to me, for what I spend money when I considered a dummy account. please for admin so better think again
                  Any person that's found sharing his account, gets banned, wether he is a top player or not.
                  Rules & ToS are there for a reason, not just for looks.
                  It is safer to lose 1-2-3 days of doing nothing in game, rather than risking to give account, being find out, and getting banned.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                  It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                  You were everything, and could have been
                  It's the first summer, of the first year
                  Today only rain, knocks on my window
                  And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                  It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                  Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                  Your arms can no longer warm me
                  A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Someone here must listen.. WE are 5 people in this serve and you just ban the only one who support you so much. Someone must listen here. Mahamayas is not doing anything wrong. You cant ban him because someone of his family is died? You cant ban him because he pay to to play this game. Someone here must listen and help us.

Comment

Originally posted by R280960473 View Post
                      Someone here must listen.. WE are 5 people in this serve and you just ban the only one who support you so much. Someone must listen here. Mahamayas is not doing anything wrong. You cant ban him because someone of his family is died? You cant ban him because he pay to to play this game. Someone here must listen and help us.
                      He admited he shared his account , someone normal wouldnt worry about missing events while he is off due irl problems .

Comment

I understand to punish him for day or two whit temporary ban but forever is too much. He spend so much time and money for this game. We are all people, people. Dont you have heart? Everybody pretend don't know anything but someone ban my friend - innocent friend. And I want to know who is he. I really want to find GM[Vet] Bannik.. he was the last one in our server around Christmas holidays. And I am sure somebody here can help me.

What is wrong whit you, people? Don't you have hearts?

Comment

When you pay for something you want to get the best. He just asked his friend to help him. You know in this game you can become weaker sometimes even loosing hours, not days. And yes, that is mistake that I am sure he will never do again. But he even didn't get warn. That is not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by R280960473 View Post
                            Everybody pretend don't know anything but someone ban my friend - innocent friend.
                            Unfortunately, he is not innocent. he is guilty, he broke the rules (he even came into this thread and admitted it), and he has been punished. Is the punishment harsh? Probably, but the rules are the rules, they are that way for a reason, and he agreed to them when he signed up.

Comment

Actually we are investigating everything but thank you for affirming that other players knew you were breaking the rules as well. Guess we can add a few more bans..........
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                              X