This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet Moloch

Does anyone else seem to have a problem with this Vet other then almost all of us on S234?
    He gets an attitude on the US servers when you want him to speak English. If you have the nerve to joke in World Chat with other players he says you have to stop, even when there is NOT one violation of the TOU (we've come close, but never crossed the line).
    I, personally, am tempted to take my CC and go to some other game platform. I know of several others who are ready to follow me.
    EVERY other vet is great. Just this one.
    How can we get him removed or replaced from the US servers permanently?

Vets are not GM's, do as you please, as long as you are not violating anything he has no powers in doing anything.

Comment

If only someone could get that through this vets power mad mind. You say anything and he gets ticked. Threatens to mute at least 2 times an hour.

Comment

Hi, if you have any screenshots provide them on a ticket, but accusations like this don't help anyone. I have seen the chat from the vet and he politely warned a player to stop breaking the rules. This thread is locked, you may pm me for further contact on this but if you create another thread I will remove your right to post.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
        X