Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nightmare saggi

http://s8-loa.r2games.com/share.php?...754ad30ca7614f

without LE btw . i know probably lots of you guys did`it long time ago but it took me a lot of time to pass`it and i`m kinda happy so i wanted to share .

P.S. please don`t hurt me

u do share the fight on game and the link gets auto-copied to clipboard then u come here and just paste the link (from what i know it doesnt work for all the servers and/or all the fights) but u can give`it a try

Comment

just click share when battle done, its automatically coppied, (no need to coppy url at chat) then just paste it.
      Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
      you can find me here, ↑
      InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

u don`t need to copy the words that apear in "all" . just share the fight and come here on forum and use paste

Comment

you got damn lucky with your angels shield skill landing lol. This fights not so bad, can do even without IRB. Nice use of abyssal gaze btw

Comment

Nice fight. ^w^ I'm jealous, haha - stuck there myself, but I probably won't clear it with my current stats unless I get really lucky.

Thanks for sharing! It's always good to be able to see how other people clear it so I can get some ideas for myself.

Comment

after i got the CS tycoon reward i beaten it one shot and now i am stuck in nightmare capricorn hahahaha mobs there are full of AOEs
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

well yeah the fight involved a lot of luck

Comment

Working...
                X