Comment

true, but i still like to win
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Honestly, I shudder to think how long matchmaking will last if TA is made in balance. And how long it will take for the match itself to play? Can you imagine doing 10 matches of 20-30 turns? Add a bit of lag to that and you will be in TA for 2 hours or more....
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
          I don't think it's nyway worth to be discussed... you don't get that much from TA as rewards. And to get Omnipotence rewards or Arena rage rewards- win is not needed at all.
          In TA is some stupid thing at all = You can use 3 equal heroes (which is totally impossible in normal PvP or PvE)... This already, with some kind of smartness and strategy can do EVERY team damn op... We use IRB 2 in TA and we easily slain teams with 4mil br... ya... if there is no person with 40k dodge...

anyway back to main point: not worth to complain about matchmaking... none serious rewards are given anyway.
          I'm sorry I have a difficult time understanding you. But you are right about it yielding little rewards.

Comment

Good point, but the lag part has to do with the isp and computer. So it wouldn't be the balance of the TA. If you are having laggy matches and barely getting 10 matches done it time, maybe it's time for a new/faster computer.

Comment

Working...
            X