How to boost dodge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to boost dodge?

Right now i have the same hp as top guy a heavy casher but only 1/3 his dodge.. already godly ring to +4 enchant & 8 lvl dodge on all weapons..help
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Keep doing Astral child in Elite spire until your ring is lv5, then continue with Headless Horseman to continue, most in top 10 on my server have their mains ring at least at lv7
    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

Comment

i thing that's not enough... i have ring 16% lvl 8 purify... but never dodge anymore...!!! you must have more than 20k dodge for dodge enemy attack...!!!

Comment

You need to up your ring to at least level 7 enchant.

You also need 2 dragon soul dodge at level 8.

Lastly, refine your equipment with dodge in them.

Continue to ugrade your dodge gems whenever you can.

Comment

also enhance gems with those purple stars they called gem enhancement stones .. you get % bonus .. now its maxed to lvl 15 i think

Comment

Id suggest focusing on hit before dodge honestly (or equally). Whats the use of pushing dodge so hard if you cant land any attacks? Not to mention its quite a bit easier to raise hit than dodge when you take into account rings adds hit and runes increase eqpt stats.

Its like everything else though, gotta keep working on it bit by bit to get it up. I have lvl 8+ dodge gems, Patk + Dodge gems, Dodge + Hit, Dodge + Block, lvl 8+ gem enhance (gives bonus of +4607 dodge) a +9 enchanted ring and 2 lvl 7 orange dragonsouls and Im barely over 20k dodge with all that. Against PvP at my lvl that dodge is useless vs mobs, against most PvE matches that dodge is also useless lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
              Id suggest focusing on hit before dodge honestly (or equally). Whats the use of pushing dodge so hard if you cant land any attacks? Not to mention its quite a bit easier to raise hit than dodge when you take into account rings adds hit and runes increase eqpt stats.

Its like everything else though, gotta keep working on it bit by bit to get it up. I have lvl 8+ dodge gems, Patk + Dodge gems, Dodge + Hit, Dodge + Block, lvl 8+ gem enhance (gives bonus of +4607 dodge) a +9 enchanted ring and 2 lvl 7 orange dragonsouls and Im barely over 20k dodge with all that. Against PvP at my lvl that dodge is useless vs mobs, against most PvE matches that dodge is also useless lol.
              Dodge will alow u to clear pve faster and grow your char faster . before worry about PvP ppl should worry about PvE .

Comment

dont forgot dragonsouls, you can use 2 dodge souls fire & ice, just be aware that one of them wont count for % of dragonsoul char skill
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

*deleted post* posted on wrong thread sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X