Spire L15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire L15

hi i am stuck on spire 15-1 getting 1 shooted by them make me die quickly XD i was wondering wat dodge u need to never get hit by them and dodge req. to do spire 15-10 all i know is my 20.7k dodge is too low

I know on 15-1 23k dodge means I don't get hit very often, but since I get one-shot as well 'not very often' means I still only last around 10-15 rounds. Think you need a lot more to do up to 15-10.

Comment

i'll use the awakening that ignor def in spire cuz shadow strike does 60k x3 atm XD

so 23-28k dodge o.O so not anytime soon for me

Comment

i have 32k dodge, and they hit me every 10-12 hits. Cant get past 15-2, damn healer
        IGN: MrAigor
        Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

15-1 u need 24K dodge min.
          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by Distrofikus View Post
            i have 32k dodge, and they hit me every 10-12 hits. Cant get past 15-2, damn healer
            i can't pass 15-3 ;/ the heals are even worser than 15-2
            League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
            ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
            GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
            CLASS ->> SORCERER
            LVL ->> 82
            BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
              15-1 u need 24K dodge min.
              Is this before or after angel worship boost? Without boost im 22k with boost roughly 25k >.> last time i tried i was only like 17k and havent cared yet as still working on team a bit but this good info to know.

Comment

for lvl 15 ES you need to use skills that ignores defense, because those monsters have huge defense and damage, I got 1 hit and i caused 1m2 normal dmg + some X00k elemental dmg. It really sucks

Comment

i rly like how i tryed to 15-1 1st time and my rage att did 60k dam x3 to the 1st mob and got hit for 2.2mil XD

Comment

Cleared 15-1 and 15-2 today with 23k character dodge + 12% angel worships, no Glacia / Claudia halo. Neither of the fights loaded for me so I have no idea what actually happened there, though.

15-3 is just suffering.

Comment

Yeah, 15-3 I got one-shot and was like, 'Oh, okay, I just need more dodge.' Then I saw the 3.2m heals.

Scorpio blessing will help me a bit and I can try seeing if Spellbreaker totem does anything, but I doubt I have enough damage to take them down even with virgo aegis and an Amazon. Any idea how much ATK I'll need on my main + amazon to clear it? Not a hunter main so no Deadly Imprint for me, and I've been too lazy to inherit wolf into amazon so far so I'm not sure how much damage she actually does.

Comment

Ouch, that's 4.5k more dodge and ~100k more PATK than I have. ;c Going to take me forever to get those stats since I've started to exhaust all of the easy ways to boost them now, haha.

Nightmare Saggitarius will probably be easier for me to clear, and then I guess I'll be stuck for a while. Thanks for the info, though! Will save me some inheriting from claw to amazon until I actually have the stats. c:

Comment

need some help here, if i get Amazon and inherit my HH into her, whats gona happen with my skill lvls
                          HH have lvl9 dmg skil, and amazon skill lvl max 7.
                          IGN: MrAigor
                          Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Working...
                          X