Guild Vs Guild CS Tournament.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Vs Guild CS Tournament.

Hello and happy new year. I though an event that maybe will be interesting to the whole loa community. This event is Guild Vs Guild CS tourney.. About prizes maybe you can give to the champion guild emblem,honor and leveling.

Guilds Based BR.:The guild with BR more than 20M can participate
    Guilds Based Level:The Guild with Level 20+ Can participate.
    Guilds Based Members:The guild with 20+ max members(Daily) Online can participate

I think that i gave alot of informations about this suggestion, i also think that will be interesting and fun to have a CS tournament like this into League Of Angels.

Thanks for your time of reading this topic.

Have fun and once again Happy New Year LoA.
    Last edited by DarkCore24; 01-13-2015, 03:22 AM.
    ||||

you mean something like a cross server twilight clash

Comment

Yes, something similar to it..
      ||||

Comment

They can't do something else except making events all the time.. They just need ideas and suggestions about gameplay improvements thano... Let's hope that if they will make it they will do it for both sides(Cashers- Non-Cashers)
        ||||

Comment

is there a new type of tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by ALUCARD11111 View Post
            is there a new type of tournament?
            No, i just made suggestion for a new one. I hope that if this one will take place, will not be only for cashers but for both sides(cashers-non cashers)
            ||||

Comment

that would be a joke - not for this game - cs, ta, tt and cst r the only times i want to see anything from other servers - i want more stuff just for my server only and quit the stupid cs extra stuff

Comment

^ I disagree with this person.

Only problem I'd see is that this game might get the same giltch that Shadowbound had when they implemented a system similar to this. (The very first Cross-Server Guild War had both sides not being able to see their opponents [aka fighting ghosts] until you had a base and got hit)

That being said if something like that happened if they implemented that here it won't look very pretty as TC works differently from Shadowbounds GW.

They'd have to put in a new field for this maybe, like taking territory (towers) from the other guild. (that's the only way that it worked out for Shadowbound when those devs implemented it in that game...adding to the fact that was the field even for single server GW)

Okay now that I've said that I can see what the problem might be especially, in a totally hypothetical (if they implemented it) situation. Since this one has flags and a glitch like the one that happened in shadowbound occured, how in the world will we be able to hit anyone (since it's a flag system).
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

They couldn't even fix the guild vs guild single server battle (twilight clash). If ever, this won't be like twilight clash where flags and running are involved.

Comment

00 guild war? well maybe LOA Angel CUP will be more interesting if at least once/2-3 month (not once in 5 years lol) , almost like CS war at wartune,but the different cant be seen as official streaming which hundred thousand player seen the match , from youtube. lol but maybe not good idea guess.....

Comment

true, it could be funn if there no bugs, if servers are equily developed, if , if if, this way it will end like any TT, top guilds on old servers will take it all and small one wont even had a chance to participate
                      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                      X