[B]Free Diamond Recharge!!![/B]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Free Diamond Recharge!!![/B]

can u tell me guys how i can recharge free diamond, i want to recharge for example 1 diamond, how i can do it?

i was looking about this in forum but i can't find the answer, i trayed here, but it isn't working

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	1764665

in most country's when you click on supersonic ads you can watch a video and get free diamond for it also in tokenads i have vid's some days
    all depends on country good luck
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

You also might try Matomy for videos that are worth 1 or 2 diamonds. They are usually less then 3 minutes in length.

Comment

As you already did in your picture:

- Choose right game
        - Choose right server to put the diamonds
        - If you got a character on that server a green symbol will show after your username

then you just click on of the panels underneath (like supersonic ads) and a new website will open where you look for "video"...just click the video and a wider version of the video will open up...click the "play"-button and watch the video

15min after having watched the video your reward (about 1 to 3 diamonds for each video you watch) will be payed to the server you've previously chosen.

If the webside has no video try playing a game for 5min to get diamonds.

From some locations (no idea why so far) some of the websites don't work...try another.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by R271923973; 01-13-2015, 07:13 PM.
        Server: [184] Poisonous Abyss
        InGame Name: Cherrya
        Guild: Most Wanted

Comment

Which ones work in America? cause I have no luck as well.

Comment

i'll try guys, ty you to all

Comment

Peanut Labs has a 1 min vid you can watch for 4 diamonds. Gorilla Glass. Works in America, and not sure where else.

Comment

RadiumOne's healthguru videos (just look for a two-diamond video that has something to do with healthcare) usually work for me in America.

Comment

Working...
                X