Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffin Browser and LoA

Hello,

I have been playing League of Angels on my android device with Puffin Browser. It works well enough to get the job done, but I am having one issue. My world chat and guild chat don't display correctly, but party chat does. Between the player's name and their flair title, it cuts off/overlaps the first part of their sentence.

My question is, does this happen to anyone else that is using Puffin Browser? I'm not sure if it's something I can fix via settings, etc.

And has anyone figured out a way to drag/drop? I can't change my party setup, use dragonsoul, or anything else that requires dragging and dropping. You wouldn't think it'd be a big deal, but what a pain!

Thanks in advance!

yes on my tablet its the same with the chat. with regards to the drag and drop i found that i had to be in full screen mode in order for this to work. access LOA as normal when the game loads press the square button on the chat box which makes it go full screen.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

So I just tried fullscreen mode, and now I have a new dilemma. All it's doing is maximizing my game screen, and it's not giving me the option to move my screen or zoom in/out.

So that's a bummer.

Comment

is by any chance you are playing on your phone? i'm play on my tablet now and then so i don't have this problem

Comment

Yes, I'm playing it on my phone. That's probably why I'm having the issues that I am.

Comment

Get yourself a tablet where you can put your phone sim in and play that way.

Comment

Working...
            X