No announcement yet.

EVENT : Angel's Party Immediate REMOVAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What players need to do is READ the dates on the events. Most event will have an event end date and a prize collection date. Other events just have an end date, and most of the ones that dont stay open after event ends, are open for 5-6 days and have it listed like that from the beginning so I dont understand why so many dont get that. If it doesnt list a prize collection time, then dont assume it will stay open after the event ends.

Comment

There were still few things to buy for gold feathers remained .. they should improve shops for next such events adding for highest resource (our case gold feather) more options to be used .. in case u runout of whites u can just forget the gold1s onto inventory till who knows when .. the thread not that bad .. Note that not everyone is a genious and some people just need guidance from time to time... in this case guidance not helping if u have 0 white and 50 gold left... lets hope we all learned something from this event ..

Comment

i hoped that since thanksgiving events ending but yet it still comes back
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by Twizzy83 View Post
          think of it this way, you try and save up all the gold Feathers you get to get a certain item then on the last day you end up not having enough, but you can't get any 2nd choices that you want being some items "gems, Enchant ore, etc" are limited you can only buy them once a day. why not keep the shop 1-2 more days so ppl can get rid of there extra Feathers, or when next event starts let ppl trade old Gold coins, Gold Feathers, Orange Pumpkins etc for Gold item, and Silver Coins, White Feathers, Green Pumpkins, for 2nd item.. Same value for same item
          That can easily be solved by lifting a bit the limit for some of these items. Especially the energy cards that are bought with 1 gold feather.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

well, I like the game, it really needs in game help, built right into the game, context sensitive help.. help for where you're at.. having said
            that... I have tons of stuff, like feathers and pumpkins that I never really knew what to do with them.. i mean collect them sure, then
            exchange them, for what?? I'd never have gotten enough gold feathers to even trade for blessing stones... lol.. I spend very little $ on
            the game, just enough to pay for VIP monthly, maybe occasionally buy some diamonds. I think that since the game has almost NO
            instructions, anywhere, that the programmers should try to make things EASIER and MORE OBVIOUS to the players, who basically, are
            left on our own to figure out the game... I work and only have about 3 or maybe 4 hrs, 3 or 4 days a week, at night after work, until
            midnight; to play the game... so i miss out alot on stuff, especially stuff that is set for fixed times, like quiz, wyrmrace, TA or even
            TC and gauntlet!!
            I have to miss a lot of stuff, because it's only at certain times of the day, even v-parties for my wife in the game.. can't do them
            after 23:00 or before 10:00... well i leave for work about 08:00 server time and get back from work about 19:00 server time...
            I should be able to do v-parties anytime, or TA anytime, loosen up on the fixed time requirements, you're disadvantaging a bunch of
            players who have to sleep or work or whatever, during your fixed game event times... YES, we should be able to use every item
            which we collect, and NOT have to save the Pumpkins, or feathers until NEXT year!!! I spent my precious time playing this game
            make it easier to play, not more RESTRICTIVE, loosen up the timing, allow exchanges of items, in a "flea market" like envirionment;
            when it's the LAST DAY of an EVENT, simply make it flash slowly, or fade in and out or put a flag on it, or words across it or a NO
            circle symbol on it, something to let everyone KNOW instantly, just by lookin at it "HEY, THAT IS ENDING TODAY at rollover!!"

This is a game, for the enjoyment of the PLAYERS!!

1) FLASH or fade in and out or SOMETHING to let us all know the events are ending!!

2) Allow us exchange items, for other items, in a market like environment!! I'm getting fed up with having
            all this STUFF i can't use, but worked hard to get, IN MY INVENTORY! for ever!!!

Looking at all this collected stuff (I can't use, useless stuff!!) daily is starting to make me question "WhY KEEP PLAYING??"

Please, just consider doing #1 at the very least!! as an aide to us players who're too stupid or too busy, to keep up with
            each events schedule!!

B L U B Y S135
            OrionWAY S135 (He agrees with every word, in fact, they're his words!!)
            Galadriel S135 (His wife, and she agrees also!!)

Thanks for taking the time to read my rant!!

Comment

Tree event had the days left written on it - if you missed them - your problem. Flashy icons - no, thanks, lag is bad enough already. I don't get what you are suggesting for the exchange thought - exchange items for resources or trade with other players?
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
              X