Lucky Tree Event - Strong Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Tree Event - Strong Suggestion

For this being a 4 day event, my suggestion is to never do it again or improve it.

However, I suggest this as a solution and maybe it will save the devs a lot of time in improving it.

At the same time, it would also solve the problem that there isn't enough chances free diamonds. Make it an every day thing. 1 Free Bless attempt for everyone and 1 extra for VIP.

Leave it the way it is for now. You will find things to improve it later such as things to add to the shop. Maybe take out the Yggrasil. I can see that as pointless if it is an every day thing.

I could actually see this as giving out seraph stones, angel tears, gold, experience, etc at levels 1-3, then at level 4-7 having refine stones, totems, dragon souls, blessed stones, etc and finally at level 8-10 it starts giving diamonds in addition to the Lucky Coins. Level 8 gives a chance for the 20 and 50 diamonds, Level 9 gives the chance for 50 and 100 diamonds and level 10 gives the chance for 100 and 200 diamonds.

Opens at level one of the levels in the 30's where nothing else opens up; i think best at 33 or 34. This will hopefully keep more new players because they will see a chance for free diamonds every day.

If it opens at level 33 and a non-vip only gets 1 bless per day, it will take them awhile to open it up to the levels where the get diamonds, but at least they know they have that chance. You want the free diamonds, stay and play. As for the rest of us who are already level 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s; i don't see a problem with giving us a tree level or two extra since we have been on for so long. Say those who have reached lvl 50 get 1 extra level up, 60, 2 extra level ups, etc. just to give us a jump start. If not, oh well, I would just like to see this improved and/or included every day.

I don't know if there is a way to include it in the garden we already have. Start with my idea and make it better, please.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

that sounds good but also for those that can not get into their mail or messanger like me fix or show how to thank you
    jeanne1008
    s225 shadow downs
    http://forum.r2games.com/images/smilies/tongue.png
    Last edited by R2105535717; 01-23-2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

i also vote that the lucky tree be made into a daily activity.

Comment

or it be just some other events like HoC where you earned points and lvl stay for next time event shows up, since there is jacpot lotto vouchers exchange for nectar i presume that that event is closed and wont shows up in that form again.
        Though there is too little chance to get extra nectar so you can put nectar collection in event like this
        650 devotion= 1 nectar
        2000 gemology points = 1 nectar
        1-10 place on World boss = 1 nectar
        1000 dragonsoul points = 1 nectar
        *that is just suggestions, it could some of this or soemthing reall different like spend 10 diamonds or so, but giving more ways to get nectar for those who spend enough time on the game*
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

i think that all of these ideas are good but something else to help with the incentive would be if people want to buy more nectar but dont have the money to get the diamond to do so then let them use the normal vouchers but set a limit like its 30 diamond for one nectar make it 30 vouchers for one nectar and set the limit of 300 vouchers can be use to get 10 nectar i think you will find that you have more willing participants in honestly

Comment

hmmm but will jackpot event be held ever? cause its missing for some months and this sudden exchange of those vouchers for nectar is curious. chances to gain/win dias are again .. random .. some get .. others not ..i hope it wont be a new task cause i dontlikeit that much .. good rewards demand verry hard work+money .. the ones you can get for lets say 1k dias spent are .. common ..

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
              or it be just some other events like HoC where you earned points and lvl stay for next time event shows up, since there is jacpot lotto vouchers exchange for nectar i presume that that event is closed and wont shows up in that form again.
              Though there is too little chance to get extra nectar so you can put nectar collection in event like this
              650 devotion= 1 nectar
              2000 gemology points = 1 nectar
              1-10 place on World boss = 1 nectar
              1000 dragonsoul points = 1 nectar
              *that is just suggestions, it could some of this or soemthing reall different like spend 10 diamonds or so, but giving more ways to get nectar for those who spend enough time on the game*
              exactly, chances like that make sense

S195 Fox's Inn
              JennAngel
              Level 85+

Comment

Originally posted by wingless_angel View Post
                i think that all of these ideas are good but something else to help with the incentive would be if people want to buy more nectar but dont have the money to get the diamond to do so then let them use the normal vouchers but set a limit like its 30 diamond for one nectar make it 30 vouchers for one nectar and set the limit of 300 vouchers can be use to get 10 nectar i think you will find that you have more willing participants in honestly

i agree that using normal vouchers would be nice

S195 Fox's Inn
                JennAngel
                Level 85+

Comment

My sugestion is such that exchange Aureus for Nectar 1:1 (I have 18k+ aureus ;p)

Comment

what the heck is going on?? I've been playing the game for like 8 months now.. and still hardly know what's going on most the time.. the game
                    needs in game help, with question marks and replys, or manuals, accessible inside the game, just add a manual button, with index searching and table of contents!!! would be a big help!! because, WHAT IS NECTAR and what is it used for???? why would i want it??? hehe.. i'm lost most of the time, as to what's going on in the game, and am lvl 77... lol

Comment

Originally posted by R27871171 View Post
                      what the heck is going on?? I've been playing the game for like 8 months now.. and still hardly know what's going on most the time.. the game
                      needs in game help, with question marks and replys, or manuals, accessible inside the game, just add a manual button, with index searching and table of contents!!! would be a big help!! because, WHAT IS NECTAR and what is it used for???? why would i want it??? hehe.. i'm lost most of the time, as to what's going on in the game, and am lvl 77... lol

Most things in the game DO have some kind of help(look for a the ? button with the word help on). And honestly no idea how you are playing the game if you don't go and see new events and what's needed for them first thing after event starts. Nectar was OBVIOUS. And when you hover over items with mouse they tell you what they are used for, usually even where to get them too. So I think there is enough help, hints, pointers, whatever in game, you need to start paying attention. Or ask fellow players and read in forums.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                      X