Organization Of Inventory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organization Of Inventory

I wish our inventory could be organized so shards went one place , gems another, skill books a third place ect ect ect, so you could more easily see what you have vs what you need to get. I have accidentally gotten repeats of things I already have due to the confusion of 8 pages of inventory and like things not being grouped together. You could even allow each player to do their own organizing so that they could prioritize things the way the liked.

This would really make things a lot easier to locate items in the inventory....

Comment

And maybe increase the capacity of resources to 9999...

Comment

Don't you guys see the tabs (All, Equip, Gems, Mats, Other) located on the upper side of your inventory?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
          Don't you guys see the tabs (All, Equip, Gems, Mats, Other) located on the upper side of your inventory?
          Yes its not enough, and the items within those tabs are not sorted. They appear all over the place.

When they changed the synth interface I was sure inventory would follow as it is so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
            I dont think youve been playing for too long to care about the tabs. They dont always show all the items that relate to that tab. Either way just learn where your junk is and what page its usually on makes things easier. Got 14 pages typically and I find everything quite easily.

Comment

this has been brought up several times and i do agree it could be organized better... until then, just learn where everything goes as best as you can
              Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
              JennAngel
              Level 85+

Comment

Working...
              X