server 187 is dead - Will u merge it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 187 is dead - Will u merge it?

On my old server 187 is 10 people left, Every other has left or banned. U can do nothing there, cant find people for TD,TA, Inferno, gauntlet, team tournament, etc. Don`t mention the events which are server experience related like Halloween, Angels party, Christmas etc, u getting my point.
    It`s pointless for me to continue playing there, and i really like that hero, put it lots off time and money in it.
    So are u consider of merging us with some servers, or i just stop losing time and resources playing there?

Originally posted by kisely View Post
    On my old server 187 is 10 people left, Every other has left or banned. U can do nothing there, cant find people for TD,TA, Inferno, gauntlet, team tournament, etc. Don`t mention the events which are server experience related like Halloween, Angels party, Christmas etc, u getting my point.
    It`s pointless for me to continue playing there, and i really like that hero, put it lots off time and money in it.
    So are u consider of merging us with some servers, or i just stop losing time and resources playing there?
    Lol, all servers will eventually get merged - sooner or later. If you are really under 10 active players there - more likely sooner for you. But get ready to say goodbye to easy rewards in events and the fast progress in br that gives.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

lot other servers are dead also and even with merge after 2-3 weeks is dead again so nothing to do since they keep bring new server at each few day
      and thos kind of event like halooween, angel party etc shoud be cs event to eb more fair for all and im sure no1 wil complain about dead server anymore

and LOL how many peoples banned in that server ?

Comment

last time they banned i think 15 ppl, that was few week ago. But that mostly was the alts from players that still playing.

Comment

last time they banned i think 15 ppl, that was few week ago. But that mostly was the alts from players that still playing.
          Lol, yeah, seems like there is a new rule - no more alt on the server you are playing on. Not very nice for those servers who are counting on their alt for TD, TA, inferno and so on.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            Lol, yeah, seems like there is a new rule - no more alt on the server you are playing on. Not very nice for those servers who are counting on their alt for TD, TA, inferno and so on.
            o Ao pls dog no.

i will loose my baby who helps me in TD when no one else is on (time zones are a pain)
            ive put money into my alt and i hope i dont loose her

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")
            |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
            . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
            |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

It was said some time ago by a mod that verry soon some server will merge .. i hope that the server youre playing its on the list, just have a little patience

Comment

huh really no alt .. then no ta for me

Comment

Ours is pretty much dead as well .. we'd be decomposing without our alts! sounds like there are enough dead ones that we could make one fun one ... they probably cant figure out how to make extra $$$ doing it ... yet.

Comment

the Chars that got banned wasn't just alts, they were Chars lvl 70+ People were playing them then they gave the info for the Char to one person to keep using them, then they would use them to win Rose event. the original players had quit, there were 2 ppl running at least 6 Char's over lvl 70.

Comment

Working...
                    X