GTArcade vs R2 Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTArcade vs R2 Games

I just wanted to feedback that R2 games still runs games like LOA much better than GTArcade does. I was unfortunate enough to play LOA on facebook, and have had to endure their bugs and zero service for 9 months. I've just quit the game after 30k USD dropped in and ending up No.3 in CS Tournament last month. My biggest regret was not signing up at R2 games for LOA instead. The last straw came a few days ago when they messed up tournament so badly I wasted an entire day worth of attempts. Had to spend 2k diamonds just to catch up, and only barely made it. Then I saw CS tycoon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	1765264Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	1765265

The top 2 'players' are in fact dev trolls used to stir up sales among the casher population. Last month, one of our top players bought his way up to 900k tycoon pts, chasing checkmaid - a famous bot. Confident that he had beaten him, he rested for an hr. We all thought the old maid was done, since her only job was to stir up cashers. She proceeded to go up 500k pts in one hr and ended at 1200k. Snow queen gone, along with 10k USD dropped. So we're seeing this happen once again. Most of our cashers have decided to pull out of this tycoon to boycott.

We have nothing against this game, we just hate unethical publishers that try to bait hardworking cashers who frankly, keep this game alive. I hope R2 games is above this kind of low class tactic. Please stay true to players, cherish us, whether F2P or casher.

Thanks for reading.

Masterchief - Kingnori S82 (UA9)

support is better here than GTA, yea. but youll still be competing with those 'dev bots' in CS events
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 01-27-2015, 11:57 AM.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Yup every server here on r2 lately has 1 or 2 "dev bots"

Comment

If you have such bot on your server/realm please share theyir names: r2 servers only. Note a bot by its definition its a program .. from what i know the program cant make a balanced conversation cause at a certain point it will repeat himself or do nothing. Share just your server "bots".

Comment

not every server, id say theyre more active on servers with bigger cashers. Although...top 4 cashers on my server got a lot more active with this tree event so we may have some soon

Comment

bots really get on my nerves.

i think there is one on R2 games, it is currently 5th overall.

its super silly

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")
            |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
            . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
            . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
            |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
              not every server, id say theyre more active on servers with bigger cashers. Although...top 4 cashers on my server got a lot more active with this tree event so we may have some soon
              We don't have a bot on our server. But... we have a mega casher who was once accused of being a bot. We were joking over it for weeks after.
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

on CM server are peoples stil playing?
                she have lev 85 and 2nd have lev 79
                about br is huge diference 7mil+her next are 2 mil and 3rd 1,7mil

Comment

Almost immoral game company or game publisher use lure character.
                  You must know this.

Comment

Working...
                  X