100 K in Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 K in Tycoon

There's a hell of a lot of unhappy players on the servers about this tycoon. Lots of players are planning to sit this one out.

Please confirm that the minimum requirement is 100k.

I'm hoping that if it's 100k then;there will be an event that will generate a lot of points.

If not then please consider improving the prize to make it worth working for 100k points.

Good luck to those players that are taking part.
    SolomonKane
    Hunter 92lvl
    S189 Bleak Divide

it's 100k and no one bothers, most ridiculos rewards I have seen in quite a while... genesis mail... oh god
    IGN: Zephyr
    S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

it's only 100k because HoC is active. But yes 100k for those prizes are pointless, likeeveryone i'mjust going to wait for SS tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by R27680291 View Post
        it's 100k and no one bothers, most ridiculos rewards I have seen in quite a while... genesis mail... oh god
        Would have been nice if there were at least some royal marks to go with it, but... no... And 20-200? Void mail, okay, but only 30 ungodly souls, so you can't make it imperial. Why bother then?
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
          Would have been nice if there were at least some royal marks to go with it, but... no... And 20-200? Void mail, okay, but only 30 ungodly souls, so you can't make it imperial. Why bother then?
          just save those 30 till you get another 20 one day in some event and u can make the imperial thing... lol, sorry, joking, I lost all my appetite for this game, can't be serious any more XD

Edit: Forgot to mention top 200 CS Tycoon is for cashers, they probably have some spare 20 ungodly souls around... LMAO
          Last edited by R27680291; 01-27-2015, 03:57 PM.
          IGN: Zephyr
          S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
            well i wish have this problem neeeded only 20 more ungodly
            but problem is abut huge diference between first 200 and 201
            next recipe maniby come in few month also same for void mail
            to amke genesis mail just need like 1 week to craft
            so what is in 201+reward so special to make 100k point
            yes is under hoc but for that need to have lots card /point to swamp

Comment

lol, if the rewards were avaible at 70k I wouldn't lift a finger for them. the reason the thing is set so high is cos it went on the same time as hoc.
              League of Angels
              S96 Alanna
              Beserker lvl 71
              Fortuna lvl 85
              Sterling Moonbeam
              Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
              850k BR+
              Guild: Legendary
              Blood and Jade
              S66 Shanrou lvl 66
              Bayi/Zhi
              War Urso 7*
              45k BR+
              Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                lol, if the rewards were avaible at 70k I wouldn't lift a finger for them. the reason the thing is set so high is cos it went on the same time as hoc.
                Lol, if rewards were at 70k I would have gotten them - for no other reason but to get these nice seraphs there, lol.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                X